007✓

Jessi pov:

I opened my eyes and a sharp light was the first thing I saw, dammit I forgot to close those damn curtains!, I thought as I covered my eyes with the nice fluffy blankets.

The bed feels nice and warm as I stretch myself out.

I lift myself up and immediately regret it as I feel a sharp pain in my head,and I grip it to make it feel better, but it obviously doesn't work.

damn ,how much did I drink?

Did I even drink?

I don't remember drinking...

In fact , I don't remember anything!

I try remembering as much as possible but it doesn't help as my headache worsened, I grip my head again in attempt to make it go easier on me, but it obviously didn't help again... dammit!

I role over my bed that somehow grew bigger than it always was but as I do,I bump into something hard and I blink wildly to see better and Infront of me is a chest...a sexy one too, damn those are some fine abs, whoo! look at those nipples! (Don't mind my nipple fetish ⊙﹏⊙ ). Don't let me start with that fine ass jawline I could just si-... Hold on why am I in bed with some guy?!? What the frick happened last night?!?

What if this is a gangster or even worse, one of our rivals?!? What if this man has a- wait ...wha- what if this man has... AIDS?!?

That wouldn't be good , no hate to the people with aids but I just don't feel comfortable with the fact of me walking around with Aids, that's just too overwhelming!

I look at the man and I recognize his face , Derick?Wait so I'm in bed with Derick?, Derick the straight man?Huh?

Before I could do anything he opens his eyes and looks at me , "Morning " I say awkwardly, Like what the hell am I supposed to say?"Hey" he greets me,his voice deeper because it's still morning, he never stutters, Is he shy , that we maybe  slept together is that why he's shy?

But this man is not the shy type, he's the type to fuck you one night and walk past you the next day like you don't exist... And I've learned that from all of the women that came here and begged him to not just toss them aside after fucking them.

Now that I think of it, my ass doesn't hurt at all infact it feels great!Does that mean he has a teeny weenie...That must explain why he's so shy, he must be insecure about his size, to be honest , I never imagined him being insecure , it just doesn't suit him you know.

"Y-you were amazing last night",I say trying to make the man feel better but his face makes a weird expression."What  do you mean?",he asks confused."Look I don't remember anything but I definitely know you're pretty good in bed!", I try convincing him , but his face just makes another unreadable expression.

I'm so bad at this!

"No what the fuck?, We didn't have sex!"

Oh...

____________________________________________

Short and kinda dumb chapter because I'm gonna post another one later if I have enough time.I'm ruining my sleep schedule for you guys so please vote!ಥ‿ಥ