015✓

Jessi pov:

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK ?!?

David was Alian's father?, does that mean that Alian was never on our side , does that mean he lied to us , all of those years of working together was ... a lie?

I stared at Alian in shock, I was lacking words, this is not something I was expecting, I was expecting anything else but this.

"So all those years we worked together and the time we spent together was an act?", I whispered.

"Yes and No", Alian answered with a blank face.

"What do you mean by that Alian?", I was too tired to yell at him , so I just spoke calmly.

"You see, those times when I went on missions to help the organization were fake, my loyalty was fake, my love for the mafia was fake, my care for Derick was fake, but the times I helped you were real, when I looked after you were real, when I told you that I cared for you, that was real... But you never seemed to notice my affection towards you, when I helped you, you always ignored me and ran after Derick."

He said his name like it was the most disgusting thing ever.

"Do you like me?", I asked still a bit surprised at what he had just told me.

"No Jessi, I love you", I frowned at him.

how could he love me?

"N-no you don't, if you loved me , you wouldn't have allowed that guy to r-r-rape me!", I yelled at him and studied his face , it was different emotions that I was seeing, guilt , hurt, regret, embarrassed, and a hint of anger, but he quickly covered it all with a blank expression.

"I won't let that happen again, but only if you accept my offer", he said.

offer?

"What offer?"

"You could get out of this place, but you won't return to your usual life", I frowned at that.

"But only if you agree to marry me", he said and my eyes widened, David grinned widely.

"W-what?", I was surprised at his offer , he wanted to marry... Me?

"But if you refuse , then you'll stay here and be a slut that any guy could fuck when they felt like it, including me."

"No", I said, I would rather be every guy's slut then being his slut.

"Are you sure about that answer, I mean don't you think it's better to be my slut alone , other than being anyone's slut?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, and even If I decided to marry you, Derick will fucking find you and kill your sorry ass!", I said while glaring at him.I must have triggered something in him, because he came to up to my face and started yelling.

"Oh my God , stop mentioning that idiot, you really overestimate him!, If he was so smart ,then he would've figured me out a long , loong time ago, but guess what", he asked, I tilted my head.

"I'm simply better then him, I'm simply smarter then him, I'm stronger than him", he said and started laughing like a crazy maniac, he seemed different from the Alian that I knew.

I shook my head and Alian looked at me and then cupped my face.

"You see Jessi, we could get married, we could have our own place and we could stay away from all these people , we could live on a island and live our happy lives there", he said while smiling widely at me.

"No", I said while looking at him.

"We don't need to stay on an island , we could travel the world if you want, you'll be free and you won't need to worry about work , because I'll be there , all you have to do is say yes", I shook my head and said no once again. Alian's facial expression changed from a hyper to hurt a one.