013✓

Jessi pov:

After I was done showering, I was not crying as much anymore but I was still feeling disgusted, despite the fact that I just took a shower a few seconds ago.The guy from earlier entered the room again and tossed a plain white shirt and a grey pants, I immediately started dressing, but each time I looked up, I saw that the man was sneaking glances at me while I was dressing.

After I was fully dressed, the man grabbed me by my arm, As if I was gonna run away if he didn't grab me.We walked into the familiar hallway, which led to my cell.I didn't want to be here, I didn't want to go back to the cell and be fetched each time so that these people can molest me each time they wanted.This guy didn't look as mean as the others, so I'll try buying him over.

"H-Hey", I said softly, but he heard me and looked at me, "What?", He looked at me while walking a little slower."What's your name?", I asked, What's up with me and names?, He sighed while answering, "Marcos"

"Ok Marcos,could you please help me get out of this place, I'll-", I tried explaining to the man but he spoke before I could finish.

"I can't do that",he said picking his pace up but I pulled him back."P-please I-I'll pay you, I work at-"
"I know who you are and who you work for but I'm not interested in helping you", he said ignoring me, I immediately fell to my knees and wrapped my arms around his leg.

childish I know...

"No please sir, I'm begging you sir... If you help me I'll- I'll pay you back whether it's money, diamonds or reputation, I'll do it ,just please help me", I was being so pathetic right now, but who gives a shit, I had to get out of this place, I can't stay here.

"No I-", the man sighed while looking at me, I looked hopefully up at him and before he could say anything, two other men approached us.

"What is that bitch doing on the floor, isn't she supposed to be in a cell!",the guy shouted, and did they just call me a she?!?

"He's being a little stubborn sir, but I'll be able to handle him", he pulled me up and walked me to my cell.He unlocked the door, which also had alot of locks too.

When he opened the door , I saw Alex lying in his bed curled into a ball and before Marcos pushed me in, he whispered something in my ear, "I'll think about it"

I got pushed into the cell and fell to my knees since my lower back and legs were still hurting, and that sound woke Alex up, he immediately jumped up and ran to me , hugging me tightly while asking me if I'm okay and if I'm hurt and where it hurts."You're clean", he said after his little inspection, "and you're wearing clothes", he said frowning, I soon realized what he meant by that because when Alex came back he wasn't cleaned and he came back naked, so why could I clean myself?, "Maybe cause I'm new?", I asked but Alex shook his head.

"They don't allow you to wash even if you're - you know what nevermind just sit on the bed, I'm sure your body must hurt", he said while lifting me so that I could get to my bed, but he took me to his bed instead.

"It's okay I can sleep in my own-"

"No ,I like it when you sleep in my bed ,so it's okay ,he said smiling at me and I smiled back.He carefully placed me on the bed, making sure that he wasn't being too wild.

                             *Timeskip*

"So yeah that's how it is and you should see the beach , it looks absolutely beautiful", Alex and I were having a conversation about the outside world, while Alex was cuddling me.

"I really do wanna see, my mom kept telling me stories about it ,how pretty it was and how many sea creatures there was",he spoke while looking at me with a smile.

"So what's your biggest dream?", He asked me, he liked asking me questions,he said that he liked learning about me and that I was an interesting person ... Nobody's ever told me that before, I blushed at the thought.

"Why are you blushing", he laughed, "Is it a dirty dream", he asked with a cheeky smirk and I simply just laughed.

"No, I was just thinking about something", Alex tilted his head and looked at me , "What exactly were you thinking about?", He said it so seductively that you'd never guess that it was the same boy from a few seconds ago.

"Were you thinking about our little session we had before you went, hm?", he said leaning in and he didn't even give me time to answer him as he slammed his lips onto mine, his hands started roaming all over me and he climbed on top of me, I could feel his erection against me.

But I wasn't into it , I didn't wanna do this right now, I had just been raped a few hours ago and I'm not in the mood but I didn't know how to tell him.

He started pulling my pants and underwear down and that's when I stopped him, "No we can't", I simply said and he looked a little sad, I felt guilty but I couldn't allow him to touch me when I wasn't feeling it.

"Why?", He asked and I sighed and touched his cheek, "Because we can't ,you're too young and-", I tried finishing but he spoke again.

"I'm quite good at sex , you wouldn't even guess that I'm young, I can-"

"It's not like that, it's just that my body hurts and you know that guy he-" , before I could finish my sentence, Alex's face changed into an understanding one.

"I get it ,your body still hurts, and it's okay, there's no need to feel guilty about it, okay?", He gently climbed off of me while cuddling me further.

"Now sleep, it's late", he said and those were the only words I needed to fall asleep.

____________________________________________

Are you guys liking the 'Jessi x Alex', huhhh?

(Spoiler: It's prolly not gonna work out🥲)

But don't worry about 'Derrick x Jessi', I won't just let them go.

Have a nice day/night further!

Vote if you enjoyed reading the chapter!

(⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)

(Not mine!)<⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠↗