7. I love you

Tae pov

If it was a no or a yes he would me mine one way or another, I could have kidnapped him, or scared him saying that he I would ruin his family which I could in just a snap of my fingers but since he said yes it made it easier for me

Kook pov

He said he loves me omg stop Kook don't get too excited. Omg he kissed me he kissed me so gently that I melted in this kiss I dint even know what to do but his lips on mine made it easier.

"Bye bye" kook said in a sad tone not wanting to leave the olders embrace, he had dropped me of back at my house after we spent most of the night confessing, knowing each other more ,riding through the town and eating "baby I'll come back tomorrow ok" tae said and kissed kook ever so gently again "ok good night sleep well ok" tae smiled looking at how the yonger is already so attached to him, he told kook to go in first so kook went inside and went to his room, he doesn't know why maybe it's because it's his first love or but maybe it's because he loves the elder soo much he wanted to see him again he didnt even realize he was crying until he felt somthing wet on his cheeks. The younger was lost in his own thoughts when he saw tae climb in to his room from his window, he quickly sat up and wiped his tears making tae frown "why are crying baby" tae asked softly to the yonger who open his arms wide motioning tae to come and hug which he gladly did kook also hugged tae wrapping his arms around taes neck and legs around taes waist "I missed you" he said crying softly while hiding his face on taes chest "my baby missed me so much that he is crying?" Tae said chuckling a little kook nodded while hiding his face on taes chest.

After a while kook and tae were cuddling "kookie sleep it's too late" kook again tightly hugged tae "no if I sleep you will leave me" tae was confused did the yonger like him this much "baby.....I...if I ever hurt you will you promise to forgive me and to never leave me alone, by myself" tae said in a sad tone.

kook was confused how will the older hurt him, and how is he so sure that he will hurt him that he is already pleading him to not leave him and from the way tae said alone and by himself he understood that it was a sensitive topic for him "I promise I won't ever leave you no matter what" kook said and gave a small peck on taes lips

Tae was someone who liked it rough but that small gesture of the younger made him fall in love with him even more, tae also gave a soft peck on kooks lips
The night was definitely a new start to the two boys both in a good way they were happy but destiny loved to be a villion
_______________________________________

Yoonmin

Jimin and yoongi are currently in the bathtub having a bubble bath it was yoongis routine to punish jimin and then take care of him like a fragile doll
Yoongi likes the was jimin has his cute tantrums but some times it gets out of control "baby" yoongi called jimin in a very soft voice "yes kitten" jimin replied giggling when yoongi rolled his eyes "your not mad at me?" Yoongi asked "well it doesn't look like our relationship will last long with all the secrets your hiding from me so I just decided to enjoy the moments until you get tired of me and throw me away like all rich people do to the poor" yoongi looked at jimin with a poker face and held jimins waist even tighter that before " all I know is that you might be fucking some slut behind my back...who knows where you go at night" jimin said with a smirk but it turned into a frown when he saw yoongi get out of the tub with a sad face and leave "WAIT kitten did you really take my words seriously IM SORRY" jimin got out of the water and dried himself as quick as possible and went to the bed to see yoongi looking at a photo of them when they first started dating they did look so happy together ki...kitty I do trust you I was just joke"..."no your right jimin I might hurt you if I stay with you longer I'm such a bad boyfr...." without letting yoongi finish jimin kissed him hard making yoongi hold jimins naked waist tightly to make sure jimin doesn't fall down "your not a bad boyfriend yoongi I am the one who is bad I do stupid things and get angry at you for punishing me for it then I act like I don't know you...I'm sorry" yoongi laughed at his cute baby.

Time skip to next day

"Yoongi can I go home tomorrow" jimin asked missing his jin hyung and kook "no" yoongi said sternly not looking at him "Please yoongi its been 1 week they will get suspicious" yoongi sighed and nodded his head yes!! Thank you soo much I love you baby" yoongi laughed at jimin "BUT only one day" jimins smile faded one day WHAT! Yoongi n..no at least let me stay a month" "A MONTH.....jimin i told you tell tham your moving out and then move in with me" jimin sighed not knowing what to do.

With kook

"KOOKIE COME DOWNSTAIRS" kook got woken up from his bueaty sleep hearing his jin hyung cal...scream at him
" where is tae tae hyung.....he left" kook said after looking around the room. After freshening up kook went downstairs still sleepy from yesterday's night ride, eating breakfast all he could think about was " that handsome ceo said he loves me....IM HIS BOYFRIEND!!!!!" Kook realized he was smiling like an idiot when he looked at jins confused face
"why is your face red baby.....having a fever?"
"no hyung I'm fine" kook quickly said