33. Flashback(2)

I know the flashback part is boring...I'm sorry but I'll be back with taekook soon

.....

I looked at the heavy crowed in front off me, and as soon as I lost my concentration, a punch landed on my face, I fell to the ground with a *thud*

I heard people screaming at my face to get up, and I heard some people graon in annoyance, I was surprised at the fact that the man who looks like he is in his mid 40s hit a teenager with all his strength.

I coughed blood out a little before I got back up to see the buff man showing off his muscles and all his strength, I guess all men who win do this.

I groaned getting up and trying to attack him from behind, but he managed to grab my wrist which I was using to push, and shoved me away, I hit the metal fence, he came to me and gave a hard blow to my stomach, not once, not twice but multiple times, I couldn't think, I baraley had time to think with this ripped man landing a punch on me with every amount of strength in his body, and before I knew it, he threw me to the ground.

I fell on the ground, all I could hear is the sound of people cheering, I coughed out more blood before holding my tummy at the part where it hurts, the host quickly cut me off throwing me into the crowd where I got beaten even more, I guess they were from the people who made a bet on me.

I groaned when someone kicked my tummy, I held my left hand as a shield for my head and my right as a shield for my tummy, I curled myself into a ball, not being able to fight back, soon they left me, and I tired to get up but it seemed like my legs were not working, I couldn't stand up, I was trying to place my palm on the pavement to balance myself but before I tried to get up once again, someone lifted me up and carried me on his back.

I was surprised to see the man who advised me to not join the fight, and when I asked for tips he hesitantly gave it to me.

He sat me down on the floor outside of the cage fight in the small alley, he took out some ointment from the bag and a few pills, he handed me a pill

"Their pain killers" he said before he turned the cap of the ointment and placed it on my bruises, he lifted my shirt and applied the cool jell there

"So why are you here at this age?"

He asked me, I gave him a grin

"As if I'll tell you!"

I said weakly sitting up straight once more

"I'll be your cage fight buddy if you want, I'll even give you some more tips"

He said calmly I hesitated for a second before telling him everything, after I finished my depressing story with a sigh, he suddenly burst into laughter rolling on the floor as if I told him some funny joke, his eyes disappeared when he smiled.

"You-im sorry, but you!" He again rolled on the floor, not being able to hold his laughter back, he wiped his tears that came when he laughed and seemed to be stable before talking once again

"You came to a cage fight because you have leftover rage!" He again burst into a fit of giggles

"Do you think this is a movie, for you to become super strong physically, you become stronger from the inside if you have stress and trauma, and I see that you have built a wall around yourself very well!"

He smiled once again eyes disappearing, he took out his hand gesturing towards a shake hand, I took it unvolintarly

"HI I'm park dong wook!" He said

"Kim taehyung" I realised my mistake after I said it, I paniked, my identity is supposed to be hidden

"Mr.kims son?" He questioned, I looked down, he's gonna leave, he tapped his foot on my sholder softly, making me look up