47. Yugyeom

"This lecture is too boring, aren't there any good teachers here" yugyeom whispered to jungkook who giggled yugyeom stared at the younger who was giggling like a child and also smiled

"Lets bunk!" Jungkook stoped smiling and raised his eyebrows at the other, he looked around to make sure no one was looking and grabbed jungkooks wrist with a smirk pulling him away from class, since they were close to the door they got out without anyone noticing.

Yugyeom took jungkook outside class and they ran making sure they were far away from class. "First lets roam around so we can map out this school" yugyeom said still holding on to the others hand, as they walked down the hall they failed to notice the pair of eyes watching them, the person took his phone and took a picture of them and sent it to someone.

Soon the bell rang and they went to the cafeteria. Jungkook took his hand away with a small smile and the other apologized quickly. The day went on like that with both of them enjoying eachothers company.

When jungkook reached home he saw Taehyung which suprised him because he was supposed to be at work, but none the less he went over and pecked the olders lips, and the older smiled holding the other possessively

"Darling, I'm so horny right now, i was waiting for you to come back home" the older whispered in the youngers ears who backed away quickly. Taehyung grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer his hands rubbing the youngers inner thigh "just suck me off that should be enough for now"

Taehyung said unzipping his pants making jungkook whined "t-tae we have sex too much!" Taehyung chuckled darkly his eyes filling with lust one again "your counting?" Jungkook again tried to get away but taehyung groaned and brought the younger to his knees and shoved his cock into the youngers mouth making him choke and gag.

After a few minutes jungkook pulled his mouth away spiting the olders cum out of his mouth and before he can breath, the older again thrusted his cock into the others mouth, it going deep in making him gag, his eyes teary from the impact. Jungkook sighed with the olders cock in his mouth bobing his mouth up and down making the older groan in pleasure. He soon pulls out, coughing with olders cum leaking out of his mouth. The older grabbed jungkooks waist and teared his pants and underwear in a quick motion making him gasp, he tried moving away "t-tae?!"

Taehyung ignored him and pushed his finger into the boy roughly not minding the fact that the boy wasn't aroused. Jungkook tried moving away as the olders rough movement hurt him, but the older wasn't having it, he brought the boy closer and kissed him hungrily

.
..
...

Jungkook lay back on the couch gasping for air, crying and begging, trying to push the older away "don't tae!, no more i can't, please!!" "Relax, my sweet. You're right where you should be." He whispers, his voice barely above a low, throaty growl. He pauses for a moment, the tip of him pressed against the youngers entrance as he looks into his eyes, searching.

"T- tae don't!" Jungkook tried pleading once again "Shhh... don't fight it," he whispers against jungkooks ear. His thrusts become more forceful, claiming him completely as his own. With each push, he goes deeper inside the other, taking what is rightfully his.

Jungkook tried pushing the older away again crying not being able to take it "TAE!!!! DON'T PLEASE STOP, I CAN'T ANYMORE!!" Taehyung pinned the youngers arms above his head annoyed

His voice takes on an edge as he responds, "No, Tae can't stop now!. Tae will take what Tae wants!." Each word is punctuated with a deep, forceful thrust, his eyes burning into the youngers with a mix of desire and ownership.

Unknown pov

The house is empty. I crawl out from the hiding place and look around finding no one. I walk out stretching my legs and arms.

I look through the window but the main car wasn't there.... it's been 2 days.... where are they?.

I kick away the bloody bodies of the used maids. he anticipation and excitement is palpable, but so is the growing frustration and anger that I have failed to locate my victim.
My heart is pounding in my chest, but now it is also filled with a boiling rage. Each second spent searching is another second that my victim has to escape my grasp. The adrenaline rush is giving way to a growing sense of desperation and panic. The thought of losing the hunt for good fills me with a dread like no other.
.
.
.
I'm losing my mind...

The tension is building and the intensity of my hunt is growing higher with each passing second. Each room I search makes me more and more anxious as I realize that I have not found my victim. My thoughts become obsessive. Every corner I clear, they are not there. I hear nothing.
My heart beats so loudly it makes the very walls shake.

My thoughts have become dark and twisted. My anger has morphed into a cold determination to hunt down my prey. I know I'm close. I can feel their fear radiating from deep within the depths of the house. As I edge closer, every sense has become heightened. My ears are straining to hear every small sound and my teeth are gritted in anticipation of my target.

I open the cabinet and I find a maid hiding. Her eyes widened at the sight of me and begin to scream, I pull her out and grab her hair harshly "where are your masters?" I ask darkly "p- please don't kill me, please!!" She begs and i roll my eyes repeating my question. She doesn't say anything and continued begging, I sigh tearing her maid uniform reveling her bra, my eyes darken as she screams more trying to push me away.

I hold her hand with one of my hands and use my other hand to move to her breasts, she screams and i slap her "why do you resist me huh!?, what's wrong? Aren't i handsome, you're lucky to die in pleasure insted of pain you bitch" my hands traveled to her clit and I rub harshly on it....
.
..
...
Author pov

He is an ugly creature, like a twisted mockery of humanity. His body is misshapen and scarred, with jagged claws for hands and sharp fangs for teeth. His face is grotesque and distorted, resembling some type of twisted demon.

As he finishes with the girl he moves away from her deciding to take things into his own hands.

_______________________________________

I'm sick and I think I'm slowly losing it😮‍💨