38. lust pt 2 (M)

Both of them were naked having nothing to hide from each other.

taehyung pushing a finger in making jungkook gasped at the foreign feeling "does it hurt baby?" Taehyung questioned thrusting his fingers in and out slowly "it just umm~feels new" soon when taehyung fastened his pace, jungkooks hole started dripping the wetness coating taehyungs fingers, "your hole is so wet and warm baby!" The older whispered sensually in the youngers ears

Jungkook turned his head, eyes tightly shut with his hand on his mouth, taehyung saw that and gave multiple kisses on jungkooks hand until he removed his hand, the younger was about to call the older to tell him to slow down but what came out of the younger shocked both off them. Exactly when the older stoped trusting and curled his finger in him.

"Taehyungahhh~"

The most slutiest moan the younger has ever presented to to older, he again closed his mouth crying out in embarrassment, when he repeated the same sound.

"Don't cover your mouth, that sound...I'll make sure you repeatedly make it throughout the entire night" Taehyung smirked and kissed jungkook, the younger couldn't even kiss back because he was focused on the pleasure down there, taehyung slowly pulled off of the kiss,

He stroked his own dick before circling it around jungkooks hole teasing him, jungkook gasped then moaned feeling taehyungs huge, hard, vainy dick around his hole. He bit his lips trying to control the wierd sounds coming out of him, but when taehyung slid the tip in without warning he lost it.

"AHHH~TAEHYUNGIE!"

The older groaned feeling the warmth around his tip, he wanted to put the whole thing in so bad, but seeing the youngers condition below him, he thought he should wait for some more time.

"You-you can put the who-whole thing in" jungkook assured him, and taehyung put it in slowly making sure not to hurt the little one, jungkook again moaned digging his nails on taehyungs biceps.

Taehyung slowly started to move in and out of him making sure he didn't get hurt too much, after a short time jungkook has already lost all his senses the only thing he could feel was his boyfriend pounding on him from behind, and that's the only thing he needed to feel now. Both of them were sweating and breathing heavily.

After a few minutes the older switched positions making the younger lay on his back, again pounding into him without giving him any time to protest.

After a few minutes the youngers moans became more lewed and out of control taehyung knew jungkook was about to cum, he stroked jungkooks dick making the younger squirm and trying to move away, his legs shaking as he orgasmed, taehyung gave him a few seconds to relax with his dick still in him, he switched positions again making the younger sit on his dick with him laying down,

"Move your pretty little ass for me!" Jungkook with so much difficulty started to ride taehyung, he put his hands on his tummy, he could feel the olders dick in him, getting larger with each bounce.

Jungkook took his sweet time bouncing on taehyungs dick, but taehyung didn't have enough patience for that, he brought his hands up to jungkooks waist and thrusted up, while the younger stopped in his tracks letting taehyungs take control he threw his head back in ecstasy feeling the pleasure riding up him again as he soon felt a familiar feeling in him,

"Ta-tae~!" He put his hand on his mouth, feeling taehyung taking full control of him, he felt light headed and tired like he was gonna faint

"Wait a little baby I'm also co-coming~"

Taehyung said groaning in between feeling his hole clenching on his dick, taehyungs spank jungkooks ass, indicating to him that he was allowed to come and after a few second Taehyung also came in the younger.

Junkook brought his head to taehyungs chest feeling the tiredness drowning him, and taehyung ran his fingers through the youngers hair, his dick still in the younger.

When taehyung made sure the younger was asleep he went to the bathroom and took a shower, he wrapped his towel to his waist and took another towel and wet it with warm water, taking the towel to the bed, carefully cleaned the younger making sure not to wake him up, taehyung tried to control himself but after seeing the milky white skin, and the pink tight hole of the younger taehyungs mind wondering to what happed a few hours ago, how the younger kept on screaming in pain and pleasure, how his tight hole kept sucking him in, the warmth

Taehyung threw his head back and groaned, he looked at the yonger who is sound asleep, will jungkook wake up if he do it with him again? He questioned himself, taehyung removed the towel from his waist and went down in-between jungkooks legs thrusting his tongue in the youngers hole, the younger in his sleep unconsciously moaned, stirring a little when taehyungs tongue flicked on his hole, after a few minutes of sucking and inserting his tounge in and out of jungkook, the younger came in his sleep.

Taehyung pumped his own dick, this time entering the whole thing in one go, the younger whimpered unconsciously while taehyung kept moving in and out of him, taehyungs liked it rough, since it was the first time for jungkook he made sure to not hurt him, but now the younger is deep in sleep, he can go roughly if he wants.

Finally cumming in him for the 3rd time taehyung stopped, he pulled out his dick to see his cum leaking out of the youngers hole, he smirked thinking of all the things he can do in the future with his bun, his brain flashed him a image of jungkook tied in bed begging the older to stop while he thrusted in the Younger without any mercy.

There was a wolf like smile on the olders face, a dangerous one.