27. Vulnerable

Taehyung pov

As soon as I stepped into the mansion it felt lonely, by the time I got back home all the maid are getting ready to go back home after making dinner.

One maid came to inform me that jungkook has gone out I asked her if she knew where he was but she shook her head as no.

I sighed turning my phone on to see 14 missed calls from him and a message saying he is out for somthing important "what's more important than me?" I scoffed, going into the bedroom and taking my coat off.

I smiled seeing that he prepared my clothes for me, a cream colored shirt and black and red pants.

"I need a cold, cold shower" I told myself walking into the bathroom striping myself and getting into the shower closing my eyes and letting the cold water hit me.

Taehyung clothes

As I got out of the shower putting on the pair of clothes jungkook prepared for me I can see the bathroom on the other side of the mansion, it takes some time to get to the other side the hallway is very big, I look outside to see that it's rainin...

As I got out of the shower putting on the pair of clothes jungkook prepared for me I can see the bathroom on the other side of the mansion, it takes some time to get to the other side the hallway is very big, I look outside to see that it's raining I kept on staring at the bathroom turning the lights off not taking my eyes off of it.

I waited to see if there was any movement but there was nothing, I know rhat a normal person won't stay still or this calm of somthing like this happened in there house. But I'm not a normal person, I'm Kim Taehyung.

3rd person's pov

And seems like the great kim taehyung also goes crazy if a certain someone doesn't answer his calls. Taehyung was frowning looking at his phone that was also the only light in the room because he was still trying to see if there was any suspicious movements.

He sat up straight on the bed, his back resting on the headboard with his legs crossed over eachother, one hand holding the phone, the other on his head eyes still on his phone waiting for the younger to pick up "where is he?" Taehyung asked himself, when the younger still wasn't picking up his calls.

Taehyung went downstairs with a frown on his face, walking into the livingroom turning on the TV and decided to wait for the younger there.

1:00 am

The younger still didn't come home taehyung was going crazy, he felt uneasy not just because jungkook want there but also because the younger didn't inform him when he went out, did the younger really belive he can just walk out of the house without telling him where he went, he's gonna teach him some manners when he comes home.

Time skip

It was raining and the younger was still no where to be found, now the panic settled in, where is he, did somthing happen to him, is he in danger, all these thoughts messed up the olders mind.

He took his coat and put his boots on and was about to go out when the younger came in wet from head to toe, with red puffy eyes

The older didn't waste a single second before scolding the younger