49. Jealousy (M)

Public mansion: 10:24am
No one's pov

As the youngest son of the kim family enterd the mansion, a police came up to him "sorry sir, we tried to figure out what happend here but....." Taehyung ignored him knowing that the police there are no good, and that's exactly what he wants.

He walked down a narrow hallway to his and his old room only to see it coverd in blood and the atmosphere reeked of sex. He scrunched his nose in disgust.

"Age:29, orphan, time of death:3am" a police came in and read the information from his clib board. There was one things that immediately caught his attention: time of death. He turned his whole body to the officer.

"How did you know time of death? Is there any camara footage? I didn't see any doctors anywhere." The police scratched the back of his head "umm, not exactly. There was a part of the screen that was visible, the other part seemed to be coverd up with something" taehyung raised his eyebrow and walked towards he camara room where a bunch of police saluted him.

He ignored them and clicked on a file and played it. They were right. The camara was coverd up with something, but it seemed like they did it on purpose. If the killer wanted to they could have coverd the whole thing, they had the time for that but insted only half of the screen was coverd, and it's like that on every camara.

Taehyung watched the footage. He saw the large man dragging the maid to where the camara was but only their feet and legs were visible, so he couldn't see their faces but he did see the killers legs and hands.

He frowned. Either this isn't human or this person broke out from a asylum, either way he didn't want that thing even close to jungkook.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

"Hubby!!! I was waiting for you!". Was the first thing taehyung heard when he opend his house and as he got in, he saw a little bunny boy skipping his way to him.

"I missed you too bun" he smiled pecking the youngers cheek who giggled in return. After a while of embracing eachother jungkook asked where he went and taehyung lied saying he went to his company.

Taehyung grabbed the youngers waist and brought him closer kissing him passionately and the younger returned the kiss. Soon they returned to their normal habitat, taekook were cuddling on the sofa watching tv. Half an hour into the movie taehyung received a notification reminding him to open a email.

He pecked the youngers lips and got up And went to the his home office. He sat in his chair and went to his email, opening it. He frowned reading the mail:
your little bitch has been lying to you!. You thought he actually liked you? He was using you! I mean... wasn't it obvious? Who wouldn't date a billionaire and not to mention, a handsom billionaire who is not only rich bit also powerful!.

He scrolled down to see a picture file attached, he opend it and his blood boiled. His little rabbit was holding hands with someone. Taehyung scoffed going through other pictures. He couldn't belive it, they seemed all giggly and happy walking alone in the school hallways. Taehyung angrily turned off the laptop and called the younger: "KIM JUNGKOOK!!!!"

Jungkook flinched hearing the older booming voice. He walked towards the olders office nervously wondering what happend. He opend the door knowing he doesn't need to knock. "Yes, tae?" Jungkook asked cautiously.

Taehyung glared at him and walked furiously to him pinning him to the wall, which made the younger yelp "T-tae?" The younger called softly as his soft eyes met his furious ones. Before he could say something more the older pressed his lips to his, kissing roughly. Jungkook whimpered and tried to rip himself free from the olders grasp.