41. Scared

Standing in front of a huge mansion, was a scared little bunny boy and his fiancé "t-tae, are your parent's nice?, will they like me?" Jungkook asked getting nervous, to which taehyung turned and cupped his face kissing his lips "who wouldn't like you my baby bun" he then later smirks as his eyes land on the door camara, his father was spying on him and his beloved fiancé, he pulled in jungkook by the waist and kissed him passionately, not letting go of the younger no matter how much he struggled.

Soon the door opend but taehyung didn't let go of the younger, who tried so hard to get away and from the corner of his eyes he saw a lovely couple, he quickly got away by pinching taehyungs waist, to which the older smiled, he then walked in ignoring the couple leaving jungkook(who was looking down and blushing madly in embarrassment) to deal with them.

"H-hello my name is Jeon Jungkook, i-im sorry f-for being disrespectful" jungkook tries not to stutter as it would be more disrespectful, but the older woman hugged him tightly making him blush even more

"oh honey look your son brought home a little cute stuttering bunny" the woman said to her husband, taehyung heard that and rolled his eyes taking the boy away from her "he doesn't have a stuttering problem" taehyung said coldly which made jungkook confused, Mr Kim rolled his eyes and asked both of them to sit down and took Mrs. Kim to the kitchen to have a private talk...

"Do you think that this bunny will fix him?" Mr.kim asked worried about his child who takes care of his precious business "i-i don't know, he seems really innocent i just hope taehyung doesn't hurt him" Mrs. Kim frowned at the thought, later they both went back to the livingroom to see taehyung forcing himself on jungkook, and jungkook pleading him not to do it on his(taehyungs) parents couch.

Flashback

As soon as the couple went on to the kitchen, taehyung moved closer to jungkook who was still upset with taehyung for kissing him infront of his parents "baby why are your pouting like this?" Taehyung asked slightly pouting like the younger looking cute, jungkook saw Taehyungs pouted and he himself pouted even more and started biting on his lips, taehyungs eyes grew darke at the sight, he came closer to jungkook pulling him in by the waist and kissed him roughly, jungkook whined and tried to push his fiancé away to which the older groaned and made jungkook lie down pining his hands above his head, jungkook moved his head away when taehyung tried to kiss him

This time taehyung got really annoyed and grabbed his jaw kissing him, jungkook tried to talk in-between the kiss to let him go but taehyung didn't listen and kept on kissing the boy.

Flashback end

Jungkook was now really ashamed this isn't how he wanted to meet taehyungs parents, taehyung on the other hand didn't mind and put his coat on properly and whispered in the youngers ear to Never reject his kisses no matter where they are, or who they are with

Mr. Kim saw that the boy was about to cry and he looked over to Mrs. Kim, she tried to handle the situation by calling jungkook down telling him that it's okay and there's no need to be embarrassed, but that just made him more embarrassed.

.
..
...
....

After a few hours everything else seemed fine jungkook has noticed how kept urging him to say bye and leave its almost like taehyung wants to get out of there as fast as possible, jungkook didn't know why.

Meanwhile the ceo saw right through his father, he was sure his father was planning something big, because there's no way a man who has had the same cold face for his whole life suddenly threw it away when he saw his soon to be son in law, even if that was the cace, if his father's heart was getting soft then his son the Kim taehyung should be the one to get his love first, not that he cares if his father gives him love or not, but he did care about his little rabbit but the rabbit seems too occupied eating the carrots on the table so he can't say anything to him now.
Taehyung smiled a little at his bunny's behavior, he truly was a little rabbit.

"Excuse me" his father as he got a call, when his father moved out of the room taehyung also excused himself from the table and followed his father without him knowing

"Yes you can have the boy, my son will get bored of him in some months, hes only using him for the body.....yes, the boys name is Jeon Jungkook.....listen i didn't work my ass of to gain a reputation just for my stupid son and his fling to ruin everything....yes i will get my son to marry your daughter....you can do whatever with the boy afterwards. i dont really care"

Taehyung smirked at his father's words, he knew that somthing was wrong when his father started to be affectionate towards them, he walked back to the table to see his fiancé and step mother being close and playfull with eachother, I sit beside jungkook and give a death glare to my step mother, who's face turned pale.

.
..
...
....

"Ohh my little kookie we already love you so much" Mrs Kim said hugging the to which he hugged back, but before the moment can last Taehyung pulled back Jungkook into his arms giving a glare to Mrs. Kim.

"Your mother was really nice to me" Jungkook said during their car ride back to their house. "Shes my step mom, not my real one, my actual mother died when i was 10" taehyung said with zero emotions on his face "oh! I didn't know that, im sorry, you don't talk about your family much" jungkook whispered the last part, but taehyung heard it "I don't talk about them because they dont behave like my parents, even your parents treat me better than them" Taehyung said raising his voice a little, to which jungkook pouted.

"Thats not true im sure your father loves you a lot, he probably just doesn't know how to show it" jungkook said while pouting making taehyung scoff "just don't talk to them while I'm not around, and remember our marriage is in 3 days, so they might have to come with you along with your parent's for wedding clothes and stuff due to traditions or something like that, i will be there with you through the whole process, so you have no reason to talk with them".

Jungkook was highly suspicious, but he was nervous, their wedding is in 3 days, everything is moving too quickly, he was getting scared, is he ready for marriage? No mater how much he loves the older, it doesn't mean that he has to be ready for this whole commitment especially at 18. "What are you thinking about my petal?" Taehyung questioned, to which jungkook hesitated "d-don't you think this relationship is moving t-too quick?" Taehyung gave a death glare to jungkook, making jungkook bow his head as the olders eyes were always intimidating for him

"We have had this conversation multiple times before, WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING THIS SHIT UP" taehyung shouted making jungkook flinch "b-but..." Taehyung stepped on the pedal driving fast scaring the younger who was holding on for dear life "SO YOU DONT WANT TO MARRY ME?" Taehyung again shouted in rage, driving recklessly "n-no tae Pl-please slow down, i-im scared of speed" taehyung smirked.

The car sped down the narrow road, the tires screeching across the pavement. Jungkooks heart was beating really fast now, it felt like his chest was going to explode. The road curved sharply ahead and taehyung just followed it unsure of where it leads to. He gripped the steering wheel tightly, his knuckles turning white with the pressure. The car sped up as the road straightened out, and the taehyung felt a rush of adrenaline as he pushed the car to its limits.

"well if we cant live together, we will die together, my darling i wont let anyone else have you. " taehyung smirked, the car was speeding across its usual limits.

"N-no!, t-tae please slow down, i-i want to ma-marry you lets get married, j-just please slow down!" Jungkook had tears in his eyes being scared of taehyung and the speed, jugkook got some relief when taehyung started slowing down with a smile on his face.

"i love you so much baby!"

_______________________________________

Interesting turn of events ayy