28. Skate

"Taehyungie!!" Jungkook whined when Taehyung wasn't giving him any attention. Taehyung smiled and looked at the cute bunny who was holding a bowl of fruits.

"Yes baby what is it?" Taehyung asked wondering what the younger wants, Jungkook huffed, his cheeks puffed out pouting, "I created a fruit bowl, eat somthing while you work" Taehyung laughed out when he heard the other

He has been working for six years now, he has never thought of eating while working, he always thought of it as a bad habit, but since the bunny offered him something he can't deny it.

Taehyung took the bowl of fruits and looked back at Jungkook "kookie can you feed me?" Jungkook smiled and sat down on Taehyungs lap and started to feed the older some fruits.

Surprisingly Taehyung finished his work in no time, he wasn't sure if it was because he was eating somthing or because Jungkook was there blabbering somthing to whichTaehyung just nodded and kept on working.

"Kookie" Taehyung whispered in the youngers ear who was sleeping on Taehyungs lap snuggling closer to the olders chest "baby" Taehyung whispered in the younger's ear once again, tucking some loose strand of hair behind the youngers ear.

Jungkook whined in his sleep when the older kissed him and didn't stop, Jungkook finally huffed and got up from Taehyungs lap and went to the bedroom without looking back at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and went to the bedroom after copying the document, turning off the computer and laptop.

When Taehyung went back to the bedroom he saw Jungkook curled in a ball wrapped around the blanket "baby what are you doing?" Taehyung asked, cuddling close to jungkook, but the blanket was still blocking Taehyung from touching the younger.

The younger removed the blanket and looked at the older in frustration "Taehyungie I'm bored" Jungkook said looking at the older, taehyung laughed when he heard that was the first thing the younger said after waking up from sleep

"What should we do then, my baby is bored?" Taehyung asked placing his head on Jungkooks sholder, Jungkook pouted "wanna go on a date?" Taehyung asked smiling

Jungkook gasped and nodded quickly, smiling, Taehyung had a playfull smirk on his face "but I'm too tired" Taehyung said hiding himself in the blankets.

"I'm leaving!" Jungkook said waiting for the others response but pouted when taehyung started to fake snore. Jungkook got on top of Taehyung rolling on him "kookie!" Taehyung whined pining the other down by his waist, Jungkook pouted looking away "you pout very often don't you?" Taehyung asked pecking his lips.

"I'm bored" jungkook said again looking away while he was still pinned down to the bed "wanna do somewhere?" Taehyung asked to which jungkook replied as yes "okay you can go" Taehyung said getting off of the younger, with a playfull smirk.

"Taehyungie!" Jungkook whined again, hitting the olders arm playfully "ok, ok let's go out, go get dressed" Taehyung smiled looking at Jungkook, resting his head on his hand.

....

When Jungkook got ready taehyung was still on the bed scrolling through his phone "KIM TAEHYUNG!" Taehyung got startled and looked up at jungkook, his eyes widened with his mouth wide open.

Jungkook was wearing a baggy white t-shirt and grey sweatpants, with his hair tied back.