7. Meeting The Village

Iroh walks outside on the deck where his nephew was and told him, "I'm going to bed now. Yep, a man needs his rest. Prince Zuko, you need some sleep." he was trying to get Zuko to go to bed but his attempt was unsuccessful

"Even if you're right, and the avatar is alive, you won't find him. Your father, grandfather, and great-grandfather all tried and failed." Iroh tried explaining.

"Because their honor didn't hinge on the avatar's capture. Mine does. This coward's hundred years in hiding are over." Zuko said stubbornly.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

After a while, Harmony got tired of flying so Luna got on the back of Appa and Harmony shrunk down to mini size. Sokka still didn't want to ride on Appa's back so he stayed in the canoe in front of them.

"Hey, you know with you being an Airbender and all, you wouldn't happen to know what happened to the avatar do you?" Luna asked slyly knowing that he was the avatar.

"Uh... no. I didn't know him. I mean I knew people that knew him. But I didn't. Sorry." Aang lied trying to not make eye contact with her.

"Okay, just curious. Good night," she told him going to lie down.

"Sleep tight," he said thinking about how he was the avatar and he just lied to her. He couldn't figure out why it hurt his heart to lie to her.

''''''''''''Flashback Dream'''''''''''''

The sound of thunder and lightning woke Aang up.

"Aah." he gasped sitting up and looking at the grey sky surrounding him.

"Aah!" he screamed when a bunch of rain came out of nowhere soaking him and Appa.

They fell into the ocean when lightning struck near them. Appa roared trying to swim his way to the top of the hard waves. They were sinking lower and lower into the ocean but even unconscious Aang held onto Appa's rope.

When his grip loosened and he was close to letting go, all of his airbending tattoos and his eyes started glowing, activating his avatar state.

His avatar state activated sensing that he was in grave danger and it came out to save them, bending a ball of ice around him and Appa.

''''''''''''End of Flashback'''''''''''''

"Aang! Aang, wake up!" Luna shouted shaking him. She heard him screaming in his nightmare and tried to wake him up.

"Ah!!!" Aang screamed opening his eyes and sitting up gasping with a thin layer of sweat on his forehead.

"It's okay, it was just a nightmare. Don't worry we're in the village now," she told him rubbing his back and trying to calm him down.

"Come on get ready, everyone's waiting to meet you," she said staring at his well-toned chest and arms. He had a 6 pack and well-toned arms.

She stared a little at his tattoos because even though she saw them through a TV she never noticed how amazing they looked in person.

(I aged him up to 14 - 15. So don't worry she's not ogling at a 12-year-old bc that's gross.)

Shaking herself out of her stupor she waited for him to have his shirt on fully and grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the hut.

She dragged him out so he was in front of all the people in her tribe since the men went off to help fight the war the only people that were left were the children and women.

"Aang I want you to meet our village. Village meet Aang" she said introducing them to each other.

Aang bowed as a sign of respect and said, "Hi".