Meet The Characters - DO NOT SKIP

Hi everyone! I am very sorry that I have not been uploading anything to any story. All are on hold besides this one. I will try to upload every Wednesday considering that, that is a late start for me and is in the middle of the week. Now this is basically meeting the four main characters - Jules, Liam, Logan and Emma.

I hope you all enjoy this book because I honestly can't wait to actually start writing it. If anything doesn't make sense please let me know. The title was by my friend Wil. Enjoy! :)

Jules - Shortish brown hair with dark brown eyes. Wears anything cropped and a nice warm jacket. Is a medium with an attachment, Emma, who thinks they are her parental figure. 20 years old with a girlfriend and likes things done the right way. Easily distracted and loves horror. Knows when they are in the wrong but that doesn't mean they won't fight you on it. Makes music with Liam but is studying to be a vet. Moved out fully when they were 18 with Liam and Logan. Fully believes in ghosts and convinced Liam and Logan they were true. 

Liam - Long brown hair with greenish-blueish eyes. Likes baggy clothes but also crop-tops. 20 years old, gay and single. Is a medium but wishes he wasn't because it can get very annoying. He knows how to help Jules from their parents and makes sure things don't get out of hand. Left home at age 16 and took Logan with him to go and live with Jules. Makes music for a living and use to not believe in ghosts (Do not ask me how him being a medium and use to not believe in ghosts work because I don't know either)

Logan - Short dyed hair (any color you want it to be) with blue eyes. Will wear anything as long as it looks good with a jacket. 18 years old with a girlfriend. Is a psychic and loves proving people wrong. He left with Liam at 14 and hasn't seen his parents since. Jules is like an older sister to him and doesn't want anything bad to happen to them. Helps Liam and Jules with their music while trying to find what he wants to do with his life. Is the main reason all of this started.

Emma - Long blond hair with greenish eyes. Died when she was 6 then attached herself to Jules. Followed Jules everywhere when they turned 18. Always tried to get Jules's attention but that didn't work until Liam saw her. Doesn't remember how she died but she knew it was brutal. Is missing her elbow down (So like from the elbow down) and the knee down

If you don't like these descriptions then make up your own but the things in bold and intalised need to stay. DO NOT SHIP ANY OF THESE FOUR CHARACTERS!! LIAM AND LOGAN ARE BROTHERS!! LIAM IS GAY, JULES IS LESBIAN, LOGAN IS BI/ASEXUAL AND HAS A GIRLFRIEND AND EMMA IS UNLABELED BECAUSE SHE IS 6 AND WAS NEVER TAUGHT WHAT ANY OF THAT MEANT!! Thank you and I hope that you all enjoy. I also just want to make it clear that I'm not say that Emma is too young to know what it mean I'm saying that her parents sheltered her and she doesn't know what any of that means which is why I'm not putting a label on her sexuality since she will never date anyone or have a crush on anyone in this series.

Sorry if that came off as mean, I just know how people on wattpad can get so I'm saying this now. I will be putting trigger warnings if there are any. The main thing you need to know is there will be cussing no matter what so if you don't like that then this is your only warning (jk there will be on in the next chapter for people who most likely skipped this). I will be putting a trigger warning before and after so people are prepared. Thank you and enjoy.

Word count - 690