Chapter 2 - Always Watching

It's been a week. A long and boring week but it has been a week. The apartment is finished. Finally, and no other weird pop ups from Emma all week. Which was odd but non questioned it.

"We should go exploring later," Logan says, "You know? Like we use to do back in Iowa"

"We don't have enough time, all three of us have to work to keep this tiny ass apartment afloat" Liam answers, gesturing around their apartment.

"I wish Jules would be here, they would love the idea."

"What idea would I love?" Jules asks, opening the front door and kicking off their shoes.

"Go exploring, like we used to." Logan answers, turning away from the tv.

"With, what time?" Jules asks, setting their things down on the table.

"I don't know. Sometime this weekend?"

"Possibly, do you work this weekend Liam?"

"No, I don't work till Monday." Liam answers, turning back to the tv.

"Fine, I'll see if I can get some time off. When is the next time you work Logan?"

"Sunday morning until lat Sunday afternoon."

"Okay, I'll see if I can get Saturday off."

~~~~

"What now?" Logan asks, turning off the tv. It is now 10:30 on a Friday night and neither friend has to work until Sunday, or Monday in Liam's case;

"Since we don't have to work tomorrow," Jules starts, sending a glare towards Logan, "We can find a nearby abandoned place to explore"

"Well you could have easily said no."

"And here you complain all week? Yeah, no, I'm good," Jules answers, getting up and going to the fridge, "In all seriousness though, it'll be nice to go exploring again."

"We should make a youtube channel and upload exploring videos, you know like some people do."

"Why would we want to do that though?" Liam asks, finally jumping into the conversation.

"We can be famous and have tons of fans and a TON of money."

"So... it's mainly for the money?" Rolling their eyes, Jules grabs their computer and puts it on the table, "That just seems like a lot of work."

"Oh come on, it'll be fun. We can make merch, travel, all of that stuff." Logan answers, looking between the two older ones.

"Fine." Both say at the same time.

~~~~

Kings Park Psychiatric Center - A mental health hospital that was closed down and abandoned because of the declining patient population that would go there. This one and the Long Island Asylum also closed down. The Kings Park Psychiatric Center is known to be haunted by patients who supposedly died there.

"Hello everyone and welcome to our first video!" Jules yells into the camera, "Now this is a weird first video but we are here at the Kings Park Psychiatric Center in Kings Park, New York. My name is Jules and these two behind me are Liam and Logan."

"Now we go exploring a lot so for a first video this just seemed like it would be a good first even though it will most likely back fire." Liam introduces, slapping Logan on the back.

"Now this place is also supposedly haunted so maybe we could find some ghosts, you never know."

"Although we don't have any ghost gear, it may be hard to 'find some ghosts'" Logan says, air quoting 'find some ghosts'.