Chapter 3 - Metting a Fan

"How long did it take you to edit that?" Liam asks, looking over Jules's shoulder.

"About 3 hours," Pause, "Why isn't Logan doing this. That motherfucker is the one that wanted to start the channel."

"That's because of the three of us you are the best at editing." Logan yells from the kitchen.

"How long will it take us to earn anything?" Liam asks, walking out of Jules's bedroom.

"Well we need subscribers first, and that may take a while. Did you create a personal one as well?" Logan asks, stepping into Jules's room just as Liam was walking out.

Pause...

"Yes, and I suggest that you two do the same," Jules answers, getting up from their bed, "There needs to be an easier way to do this. I cannot sit here for another 3 hours every time we make a video."

"Has Emma popped in yet?" Liam asks, sitting on the floor of the living room.

"Yeah, she was with me during the video. The sound you heard, Logan, was Emma." Jules answers, sitting next to Liam on the floor.

"That makes sense. As I was watching you edit, at some points in the video I could see you get visibly annoyed at nothing."  Logan chimes in.

"Yeah but after a while it was comforting. Cause at some points I would be in complete silence and Emma was there to break the silence. I just feel bad for having to ignore her when we shoot videos like that."

"It's okay, I still love you." Emma says, popping next to Logan.

"I'm guessing she's here. The whole mood of the house got happier."

"Yeah she is, she's right next to you." Jules answers, with Liam nodding slightly.

~~~~

Jules is sitting at the table looking at their laptop. Pulling up youtube and going to the shared youtube channel they want to check how many subscribers they may have. Considering that it has been days since the video was uploaded they hoped that it was going somewhere and wasn't going to crash and burn. Each friend already had a twitter and youtube account before the trio channel, so Jules just made a shared twitter account for the three of them.

"10 subs and 50 views," (I'm pretty sure this isn't very realistic but idc) Jules reads aloud, "Nice."

Looking at the video to see who commented, someone actually did. "You guys should go to the Sallie house if you would go somewhere haunted, or the Conjuring house," Pause, "Good idea, let me just heart that. If Logan wants to do something haunted, we'll go to some of the most haunted places ever. Now I just need gear."

Grabbing their purse, keys, helmet and after writing a note telling the guys where they have gone, they hop on their motorcycle and head to Walmart.

Finding where they needed to go was easy but actually finally getting there and trying to find the ghost hunting gear was hard. I may just have to go onto amazon They thought, after walking around Walmart for a good thirty minutes. Yep that is just what I am going to do. Just as they were walking out they noticed something weird.

What is going on today? Maybe they have been in Iowa for too long. This normally never  happened at the Walmart in Iowa. But then again, Iowa is a small state, New York isn't. Thinking nothing of it as they walk to their motorcycle something still seemed off.

Keys - check

Purse - check

Helmet - check

Phone - check