Down From Nowhere Heaven

He asks himself under the cloud, "Am I worth being here?" And his mind went silent with the breeze's slow cold, going softer, and softer, and softer until he felt nothing within it. All lost in the cloud's magnificent and angelic swimming through the endless sky. He stared until his brain was in nowhere heaven—how strange, a monster in heaven? He stayed staring for as long as it took to lose his mind until the connection broke by such a strange voice, therefore, calming, and soft.
"Are you okay?" the strange person asked, in a worried tone. Willow blinked until he saw what he called, clearly, and looked to his side to see a dark-skinned man with long, brown, flowing hair, and fancy-like clothing. He could not see his eyes very well, but neither did he want to see them anyway. 
Willow stared for several seconds and replied quietly, "yes" and went silent once again with a million thoughts, like clouds duplicating.
"Am I annoying him?"
"No, not again."
"Quit, he talked to you first!"
It haunted him for what seemed like a long second until he saw the man's lips curve into the side of his cheeks, causing Willow's body to flinch as the grass shouted and the man moved closer. He sat down beside Willow, and his thoughts went silent as the man's voice took over, asking what his name was. Willow snapped to earth with a reply to him, and the man's eyebrows rose, with his head directly to Willow. "Willow? Fitting name! You looked like you were lost in the sky under

your own Willow Tree." Willow stared at the man for a long minute, thinking about what he had said, slowly repeating it through his mind and then turned his head away. "What a weirdo" Willow said to himself, he had never heard such a thing. Neither did he know if what he said was positive or not.
Days had passed, yet the man's face had not shown up as if he faded away, so quickly too that it felt like years.
Until there appeared a light nearby Willow's miserable days, and with an apology then an introduction of who that light was. Was it really him? It was not as hard to tell, besides, nobody ever approaches as much as him. It is like suddenly; Willow had found light at the end of the tunnel. A dark one perhaps, Willow had never trusted anyone before.
"What a pleasure to see you again Willow! I apologize for not introducing myself earlier." He sighed "Where were my manners" he said under his breath, with a quick face of disappointment that soon, turned into a face of optimism and fearlessly introduced himself as "Miles"
Miles grinned warmly and sat close beside Willow and quickly started telling facts about his likes and dislikes. Continuously keeping millions of words until Willow's attention and eyes were hooked with interest into Miles, carefully catching his words and understanding what he was saying. Miles turned to look at Willow and they were soon both hooked into the conversation with interest.
For the first time, Willow did not feel lonely. He asked questions and questions, they both found similarities and differences in their interests while sharing them.