Beauty In Loneliness

He sat up and looked around where he saw the regular lonely garden awaking along with the sun and the river, flowing as calm as ever as the silence of the garden. The flowers' singing as the sun slowly set calmed Willow slightly, yet the dream he had would never escape his head. He sighed then stood up to walk back to the town and saw the night sky and the chilly weather that cooled him up within the empty roads. He then sat down by the door of the apartment he had stayed in then looked up at the sky, taking deep breaths and ascending deep into the sky's magnificence until it slowly turned as orangish as the garden. Until people started to pass by, curiously wondering why Willow was so lost in the sky, so dissociated from the world. 

A woman with white flowing hair walked past, again blocking Willow from his view of the sky, and catching his attention to hers. The woman stopped to look at him for a second, and her soft pink lips curved to a welcoming smile, then raised her pale palm to wave it slightly at him. Willow looked at her back, then gave a small smile and a wave back at her, in a welcoming gesture. She turned to face him and fiddling with her thick fingers together, she spoke, "I remember seeing you last yesterday and you looked lonely. How are you today? The name is Mitchell" she said in a majestic voice, so soft to be fitting with the evening sky that revolved around them, and around the neighborhood.

Willow then continued smiling with no control over it, and replied, "I am okay" he looked away to the floor and then to his knees that were covered in purplish, dirty cloth that shone amongst the sun that reflected on it that soon went blurry as he fought the urge to turn to look at Mitchell. He then turned his eyes to her as she sat down beside him and asked, "so what is your name?" she tilted his head causing her hair to fall over her shoulders, then to her lap, as she places her hand on her knee. Willow then looked away once more, and replied, "It is Willow" as quiet as a hummingbird's chip. Mitchell then started laughing gently, and long enough as to make Willow embarrassed to death. She then swung her hand a few times at him saying, "Look, it is okay! I am not laughing at your voice or anything" Willow then refused to turn to her in disbelief. Mitchell continued laughing and started joking around along with Willow, forming a friendship that Willow never expected nor realized had happened in seconds. Therefore, Willow and Mitchell were just simply having fun together, until Mitchell stood up and invited Willow to visit one of her friends. Willow instantly agreed and stood up along with her, and then they started walking into nowhere. Willow then snapped out of his zone, in realization of what he was doing, which was unknown to him. 

He did not know what he was doing nor where he was going, though, he had a weird sensation of satisfaction and comfort that warmed his heart and took control of his smile. He felt happy for a reason he did not know nor knew if he should be aware. His smile dropped as he paused to notice an unknown two-story house in front of him. He felt shields all around him as if he did not trust the house, yet Mitchell fearlessly approached it and knocked on the front wooden door with three diamond shaped windows that were in the order of a "V" He flinched slightly as he saw the silhouette of a small person, slowly getting bigger as it approached closer to the door. The door creaked open slightly, and revealed a big, emerald eye that reflected worry within its black hole, and gentle, long, lower eyelashes. Mitchell let out a giggle as she saw the person's eye peeking out of the door. "Stephanie! Surprising to see you, how is your day so far?" her tone completely changed around the person and the door widened to reveal a long haired, brunette, with a long, black, and purple dress with a bright smile on her face, and immediately embraced Mitchell in excitement. Her excitement switched to confusion as Stephanie saw Willow and tilted her head. "Hmm, who is this you have brought with you Mitchell? For as much as I know you, usually, you bring no men but Miles over to my house!" She said in a surprised, yet confident tone. Until her ecstatic energy was shared with Willow and Mitchell. "Oh, this guy? This is Willow, I just met him and thought I would bring him over to hang out!"