Comfort Not Meant To Be

He stood around the snow, with a freezing hand protected by the comforting warmth of his jacket, yet his other holding a singular red, bloody rose. He looked down at his feet as they moved around and left no traces, as he never looked back to where he was, nor did he care after all. He started walking around nowhere heaven, refusing to look up. It was as dark as ever, nor did he know what time it was, all he had in mind was one person whom he hallucinated to be looking at for every step he took, until he finally found a streetlight illuminating a woman standing in front of a bench. She let out a sigh, as she believed a thought in her mind.

"He forgot about me"

She frowned as her thoughts grew more, like fireflies trying to escape a bottle. She then stopped as she heard footsteps and turned around to meet with Willow's eyes that were soon filled with a shine as he saw hers. Fearlessly he raised his hand to give her his heart, his feelings and his joy that was attached to the bloody rose—he had given it all to her and praised the look in her eyes as he did. For then, he knew she felt the same. They both stared and felt their hands on each other as they caressed and their soft lips met each other, so gently just like the snow they no longer been feeling on their feet.

He lifted her soul up along with his and they flew into the sky alone, and in love they fell with each other, hoping that it would never end. And it did as they wished, spending wonderful times with each other that both will praise until the end of the universe—not the end of them.

He kept on holding her while they flew, until she faded away with not a word to say rather than a last kiss on the cheek. Soon he had fallen on the ground unconscious for several minutes until he found himself hugging the snow while slowly starting to be buried in it. He felt chills run down all his bones as he felt the cold pressure into his bare body—the jacket Mitchell had given to him a day before she faded from his arms, therefore the jacket had also turned into ashes. Everything had faded away eventually along with her, even though he was freezing, he felt the need to stand up. And so, he then walked away while brushing off the snow remaining on his shoulders. While trying to find a place to stay in, he slowly felt his arms disappear from his body as the freezing wind took them, and so did it take his uncontrolled legs that were walking nonstop to nowhere where he knew was safe. Until he was unable to even keep his eyes open, though a melody slashed through his chest—nor painfully but in a comforting way that helped him warm up. The melody sounded like a violin playing in the dark, yet in such an upbeat and warm way that it reflected how Willow felt and gave him courage to look forward. Forward he faced where he had seen a white woman with short, blonde hair and red clothing, just like a rose, ironically, she had a rose clip on her hair, that was yet covered in snow. Her shiny blue eyes looked at Willow in concern and her soft, yet deep voice asked, "Are you okay?" A single question made Willow feel wanted for the first time in a while after he had lost it all, he then replied nervously.

"Yes"

"Oh, I had wondered because you seemed as if you were to pass out." She said, turning back to the sky. "Do you remember me? Do you remember the name Gya?" She recalled as she faced Willow once again, staring into his soul with care that seemed comforting to him. He kept his eyes stuck into hers as he tried desperately to remember, as to not keep her waiting—then

She turned his back to him, walking away to the darkness. Willow followed her as he lost himself in memories while they flew past him therefore with all the memories, he could never recognize a face like hers. He remembered as he walked, a picture of a tall, white building—where sick people visit to heal and the healed visit the sick. Gya turned back to face him, "Since you looked like you could not remember things much, I brought you to a place that might help" She smiled softly, as the door opened revealing Miles and Stephanie walking out of the door with happiness and relief. As they both cried, "Willow, you are here just in time!" Miles said. "Mitchell, she survived! The doctors saved her!" Stephanie then shouted in happy tears, leaving Willow in shock. In confusion he froze, he happily ran inside to find the room where Mitchell was, yet it felt as cold as ever. And it got colder as he walked down the hallway, leading to a dark space, where he had been lost until a door opened, revealing Mitchell in bed. He smiled then rushed inside, until he was blocked by a freezing breeze that sent chills into his whole body, yet it did not stop him—he walked past the door to then hug her in tears. Mitchell turned to him and giggled as she then placed her hand on his head, "Love, I missed you! Do not cry, it is okay now, for I am now alive." Willow then looked at her with his shining eyes, as they were filled with tears. Stephanie walked in to embrace Mitchell tightly, as for Miles, he watched as he smiled, and so did Gya, in the doorway. "What a relief that you survived, what even happened that day?" Miles asked. Willow then froze as Miles asked, his heart started racing, as his voice echoed in his head. Mitchell's voice then interrupted, causing Willow's thought to shut as she said, "Oh, it was an accident that happened while I was carrying the box of toys down to the living room, and then I missed a step." She giggled, nervously. Willow kept shut, though curiosity started to grow, as if something were going wrong.