Prologue

A Willow tree rose to face the sun for as long as it could, under a roof and walls it was hidden in. It then faced down in misery, but its heart never stopped beating, and promised itself to never give up no matter what.

"What a challenge" he said as his mother told him about her life, not accurately but like a singular leaf of it. "These things in life are like a tee Willow, it is for long, and it is strong. Stronger than you think, and it grows slowly, the more you let it. "And you can never outlive it" she said, as she placed her shoulder in the little child's shoulder. The little child looked at her in the eyes and the sea of melancholy in it as she smiled through the pain. And so, he kept her word, even though she faded. As minutes of his life passed by, he kept himself close to the remains, and as he touched, he killed these remains. And in regret he silenced himself out of the world, to forget what is real and to forget what he really is. The word that came out of his father's mouth as he dropped the bottle of alcohol, "You are a monster"

Such a sentence could consume him that much, that he stayed out of his passion to never come back, and so that became his only feeling. Such a thing could not describe his feelings, nor words or actions. "It is not worth trying to find anybody either" He repeated to himself as his weak heart spoke to him sweetly, like a hidden memory. "Do you not remember what you had said, Willow?" His heart recalled once more.

"Misery does not last forever, nor does life. So, enjoy it while you can, for your life is just as important as anybody's and anything else that enters it and so you will learn how to appreciate yourself"

"What beautiful moments those were, Willow. Will you ever think of those again?" His heart said, as it was once again sucked into a blackhole of feelings.