Cluttering Yet Relaxing

Conversations became relaxing to Willow, yet he still felt like he was not supposed to like them. It felt like something important was being left behind, along with his past life—it died and moved on.
Therefore, Miles' smile grew wider throughout and asked, "Are you interested in playing any instruments? Singing?" He tilted his head and Willow paused in thought and replied to Miles back, "Pianos sound nice" he said dryly. "Really?! I know how to play the piano! Therefore, I know how to play several instruments. Such as the violin, guitar, the bass, clarinet, saxophone... and the list goes on" He placed his hand on his lap.
It surprised Willow how important music seemed to be for Miles, he had never seen somebody so passionate about their talents that he envied Miles' talent and would never see anybody the same again. To think that everybody has a certain talent made him worry if he had found his yet. Willow then snapped out of his world as Miles stood on his feet, facing other directions to leave for them. His own world, where Willow knew he could not be. He frowned slightly—in his head, it was all new for his heart ache to speak.
Until his frowning was interrupted by Miles' eye contact with Willow for the first time. "I can teach you how to play the piano if you would like" he said with a soft tone, and blue in his eyes which Willow froze to stare at.

He found himself holding Miles' hand and, on his feet, at last. He started walking along with Miles. "How strange" he thought to himself. In confusion, he started to feel welcome to a stranger's world, not knowing what even friends were. Miles led Willow to a two-story house, that looked vintage in Willow's eyes. It caught his attention into staring at the house and getting lost in thought of what the house might look inside. The door opened and Willow quickly saw each detail as Miles led him somewhere else to the vintage house, admiring such mess of instruments around it and he thought to himself, "So cluttered. So artistically cluttered"
Willow saw beauty in all the clutter, yet Miles apologized for it. Willow shook his head to tell him that it was okay, but Miles did not seem to notice. Willow stared at Miles in concern and started worrying as he did not see Miles' constant happiness anymore. He glared at Miles, examining his face, and suddenly was interrupted by the creak of a door opening. There, Willow and Miles entered a studio with many posters around, and soon enough, Willow's attention was caught on the grand piano on the side of the studio; shiny and new, bigger than Willow imagined. The piano's shine reflected in his eyes, so bright that Willow's eyes made their own light towards it.
Miles then softly led Willow closer to the piano and they both sat on the seat in front of it. The seat was comfortable to Willow, and it excited him to feel a piano's seat, and see its keys in his own colors. He looked around the keys and snapped out of his zone to notice Miles staring in his direction, again with his soft smile. "You can continue admiring the piano, I do not mind. After all, this is your first time seeing an instrument in person, isn't it?" he said with a small giggle.

Willow felt his ears burning in embarrassment and covered his face with his hand, then stretching out his face. He had never felt so excited for such a thing as an instrument that made weird little sounds, yet in such different tones that somehow, was able to reach into people's souls. He then closed his eyes and forced himself to forget that he had ever seen such a thing until he was interrupted by a soft, warmth in his shoulder. He flinched and looked over to his shoulder staring at the hand on his shoulder and looked at Miles and stared at him in the eyes, still with blue in Miles' eyes and a warm, welcoming smile. Willow dug deeper into them, and Miles blinked at him saying, "Willow, it is okay. It is okay to have to feel like that, I know it is weird, but it is calming, isn't it?" He let go of Willow's shoulder and turned his head to the piano keys and started playing a familiar tune. Willow flinched at it as the piano's keys made a loud melody, so fitting that it made Willow eager to do the same. He then slammed his fingers on the piano and Miles flinched then looked at Willow's face, which was in such shock that things did not turn out to be as Willow expected. He quickly turned to Miles with a face of confusion and disappointment then Miles started to smile brightly, and he bit his lip as if he were holding something and busted out of laughter.
Willow's eyebrows rose and quickly fell back down and turned away in realization then Miles sighed and patted his back. He then apologized and offered to help Willow get better. Willow stared at Miles and accepted in embarrassment and disappointment. Miles then started slowly teaching Willow how the piano works and they spent hours on
effort and memorable moments. They laughed, joked, and got serious until the end of the day. Willow stared at Miles playing one of his favorite pieces on the piano and saw closely at how fearlessly and smoothly he did. Willow felt the passion through the music coming out of the piano, so soothingly that it made him feel hypnotized. Soon, the music stopped, Willow and Miles separated at last with a farewell and yet, the piano's hypnotic melodies never left Willow's head, and followed him into his dreams which were his home full of fantasies. Willow sat yet again in the grass and his view was different in the sky. The sky was no longer as empty as he thought, for now, his memories replayed along with the endless reflections he saw. He watched until he was lost in the sky and was lost in the sky until he was dreaming asleep.