(chapter 2) the party crasher

𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆,
𝑰'𝒎 𝒂 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆.

It was a horrific sight, a little bunch of girls dancing in the middle of the road while their goons were making sure no one makes their Princesses disappointed.
There were barricades surrounding a particular area making sure no one crosses the way without their permission.
Reena and Mira were already kinda tipsy while Priya not being fan of drinks was standing holding a glass of her fav mocktail lightly sipping it while enjoying the scene infront of her.

And that's when her eyes falls on a particular man making his way towards the barricades, he was indescribable atleast for now.
His masculinity was no joke his beard, long silky hairs who were making their way towards his shoulder, the killing look in his eyes were already making her Shiver.
His walk all bossy but screaming that he's absolutely drunk.

(Rocky's pov)
I was called banglore to kill a person by Andrews he promised me to give whole Bombay but even though I always wanted to rule over it i found something strange it felt like my inner feeling were wanting something else rather then just a mere city.
I was drinking alcohol while sitting in a taxi. I told the driver to take me to a bar but he said it was election time so every bar in banglore were generally closed. I was irritated at that time when suddenly there were screams of people i looked outside the window only to find everyone panicked. People were running here and there, some guys beating few people.
Suddenly a man trys to hold my hand and begs for me to stop the people dragging him.
The driver stops a running man and asks him why they were panicking and why these guys are beating them

The man: r-rajendra desai's daughter and her friends are partying in the m-middle of the road and are beating who ever comes infront of them

I was curious to know who these bossy ladies are and afterall my drink was empty too. I open the door of the car and starts to go towards the scene
I hear the driver saying not to go there but i ignore him and continue walking. While drinking the last sip of my drink.
(End of rocky's pov)

Priya was focused on the hot man coming towards her friends and her.
Mira and Reena says something to Priya but hears no response they follow her gaze and sees her staring at a man who was non other then our Rocky.

Rocky finally stands infront of them and eyes each one of them but then his eyes lands on her the definition of beauty. He cannot believe how breathtaking a women can be, he stares at her up and down.

 He cannot believe how breathtaking a women can be, he stares at her up and down

Rocky: congratulations!

Priya: why?

Rocky: i love you!

When Rocky says those three words Priya couldn't believe her ears she puts a finger on herself asking if he said that to her. To her surprise Rocky nods a yes she gasps loudly. In her entire life no boy had the guts to say those words to her due to her parent's power although there were thousands of guys trying to impress her but this man infront of her was something else.

Reena: how dare you!

Rocky: how fair she *Rocky was continually staring at Priya*

Reena: you don't know who we are, HEY WHAT ARE YOU GUYS STARING AT? beat him up!!

And there starts our action scenes

Rocky looks at Priya before taking bunch of alcohol bottles with him and turns around

Rocky: Hey! I'm your brother in law take care of her take good care of her ok!

Rocky blows a kiss to Priya and sits in his taxi, soon he was out of her sight

Mira: such a flirtatious man I've ever seen god

Reena: ugh he ruined my whole mood i won't stay silent I'll make sure he apologies to us for what he did, how dare he mess with us--

Mira nudged Reena's shoulder making her look at her, she points at Priya who was looking at the direction where Rocky left, she had a small smile on her face.

Mira: i think someone's quite impressed by that stranger~

Priya: u-uh who? Nah not me not at all, we all know he was hella drunk don't mind his words you guys

Reena: whatever let's go back

Reena, Mira and Priya sits in the car and leaves for Desai mansion

To be continued