(chapter 10) Diwali

"𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒓𝒕, 𝑰'𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖"

A week went by without any trouble, the days got much nicer when they were together
Rocky and Priya enjoyed every bit of eachother. The workers and the people of kgf worshipped their rulers like gods. Priya tried her 101% to help the workers as much as she could.

Priya even tried to get close to Shivani since she was the only girl of her age in kgf since Mira and Reena were in banglore focusing on their businesses.
Shivani didn't even gave Priya a chance to talk and confront her.

Although Shivani was very much impressed of Priya's behaviour, her kindness, her unconditional love for everyone but that doesn't mean shivani would forget everything Priya stole from her.

The festival of lights love and joy Diwali was coming near, though Rocky wasn't a big believer of God yet he respected everyone's perspective.
He saw the love and devotion in Priya's eyes when she sees a statue of her beloved shree Vishnu. He saw how Priya loved to go and pray infront of the Kaali statue every morning.

So he decided they will celebrate the festival of Diwali with much grandness and love. He secretly told khasim chacha and malamma to do the preparations of Diwali in the whole kgf. People were glad they got a king like Rocky. The kids were bursting in happiness.

Just 2 days more and Diwali shall arrive, the preparations decorations and cleaning were all seen by Priya who was very confused at what the hell was going on here?
Whenever she asked any worker guard or even malamma they would nudge or make an excuse since Rocky strictly told everyone to not let Priya know about any of this.

Everything was going pretty good with decorations going around in every part of the mansion same as the place the workers lived in, vanaram guiding the security teams to get more weapons as possible since they do not want any trouble in the celebration of Diwali.

Rocky was standing on the huge balcony of his room with a glass of wine in his hand, he was looking at the wide area he himself was the owner of. He saw the love among everyone. The whole kgf which was dusty black with no sign of cleanliness, was now shining in bright colours of the beautiful flowers sprinkled all among the place. The smell of roses and Arabian Jasmine was making the mind of Rocky peaceful.

He hears the sound of anklets coming straight towards him, he smiles at the thought of the person who would be. The sound of anklets stops and a arm hugs his left hand which was resting on his waist.

Priya: can someone tell me what's happening in here? No one is giving me a proper answer

Rocky: well I'm sorry Shona but even I can't tell you that it's a surprise you know so it's much better if you don't get to know about it right now
(Rocky says while pecking her cheeks)