(chapter 8) the new empire

"𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆"

Meanwhile in the fields the workers had just done their work. Everyone were leaving for their respective tents .
Rocky was too one of them but after minutes of walking he hears soft cries of a person maybe a girl?
Rocky being the person who minds his own business didn't paid much attention to it but the crying got worst now he couldn't handle it anymore so he follows the voice of crying but to his surprise it was coming from his own tent.
Rocky was pissed off not because of the constant crying but what is another person specially a lady is doing there?

Rocky: hey! This is my tent you misunderstood it!

Girl: i-i am sorry but p-please let me stay here i don't have any place to stay in

Rocky: there are tons of tents just go with the ladies!

Girl: okay as you say so
(The girl comes out of the tent shading fake tears, she curses under her breathe since her this plan failed badly)

It has been days since he last saw Priya, he was sure she would be safe there but there's no way he can trust anyone when it comes to his beloved. He was eagerly waiting for the Kaali Puja to be held as soon as possible, he just wanted to kill that devil Garuda and take his beloved Priya in his arms again. Rocky was currently in his tent thinking about how he was before he met Priya and the way she changed him from inside completely.
Suddenly there were sound of people muttering between themselves,
Rocky comes out of the tent and sees some guards making an announcement.
He hears a guard saying that the Kaali Puja will be organised tomorrow so all the workers in the mines have to be present while Garuda will make some sacrifices.

Rocky smirks to himself and goes to have a satisfied sleep in his tent.

{Next day
The day of kaali Puja}

In the mansion everyone were hustling and making sure the preparations are going as well planned.
Priya was sitting in her room's chair which was infront of a big mirror, few  maids were helping her to get ready since it's a big day for her. Priya was deep in her thoughts thinking whether Rocky will successfully kill Garuda or everything will go in vain.

Vanaram enters the room not before knocking, he stands behind Priya while his hands were crossed on his back.

Vanaram: sorry to disturb you ma'am but sir has assigned me for your safety today, he wants us to depart for the place where the Puja will be held

Priya: okay I'm ready now we can leave

Vanaram guides Priya to the car which was specifically called for only her, when a guard was going to close the car's door the lights turns off.
She knew this was one of rocky's plan so she basically doesn't mind it. Vanaram gets quite suspicious on the sudden turning off of the lights.
He sits on the seat beside the driver and they leave for the place.