(chapter 6) you are not alone

"𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒅"

Kamal laughs at Rocky in a mockingly tone,
Kamal: hahaha! Ok go there we all know you're never coming back

*Scene shifts to Desai mansion*
The news of Rocky leaving for kgf has spread in the Desai mansion, Reena hears some guards talking about him she quickly drops her papers on the floor and runs to inform Priya.

Reena: (while catching her breath) y-your lover he's leaving!

*When Reena finally gets the courage to look at the two other girls present in the room she notices they weren't shocked at all, the sight infront of her told that they already knew everything about this,
Reena takes a glance at Priya who was sitting like a dead person she wasn't talking to anyone just having a stone cold expression and staring at the garden infront of her,
Mira who was trying her best to Console Priya wasn't helping at all ofcourse why would it help? Priya wasn't crying nor laughing and definitely not happy.

Reena comes closer to her and hesitates to say anything, she looks at Mira in a hurtful way and finally says*

Reena: Priya we know you better then you do yourself you're not the person to just sit like a dead body what happened just say something so we could help yo-

Priya: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THEN?!? HE DIDN'T GAVE A DAMN TO ME ALL THIS TIME! IF HE REALLY LOVED ME HE COULD HAVE ASKED MY OPINION ON THIS MATTER BUT WHAT?

Mira: oh Priya you know everything about his childhood story you know the promise he made to his mother right now he just wants to fullfill it so please there's no way we can stop him please try to understand his emotions and hardships too

Priya: (she looks at both of them with red puffy eyes and takes a deep breath) I'm the one who's going to suffer. this wouldn't have happened if I have confessed to him when we had so much time left to spend, what type of person am i really to just leave him on his own that won't do anything but just Pierce my heart even more!

Mira: just tell us what do you want Priya we'll help you no matter what

Priya: (now she couldn't control anymore she lets out her tears who were blurring her vision all this time, she clutches onto Mira and Reena's hands holding them tightly she sits on her knees and says) i want rocky, nothing else please bring him back to me and i-i'll convince him to stay he won't disappoint me right? I can't live without him just fill this wish of mine I'll never let him go again I promise, bring him back. I JUST WANT ROCKY!! I WANT MY ROCKY!

*Priya cries her heart out after saying those words, she let out all the screams she was holding in her heart. Priya burst into the floor crying like a helpless person she knew if Rocky leaves, there's no way he's coming back and she can't trust Garuda at all*