(chapter 13) suspicious Shivani

"𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔,
𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒛𝒐𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖"

Utter silence filled the room, the speaker of telephone in Shivani's hand slipped vigorously.
There stood Priya right infront of Shivani with a scoff.

Silence filled the room eventually. Only the sound of leaves rustling cause of the continuous heavy wind made the silence more awkward.
A look of panic appeared on Shivani's face, sweat slightly visible on the end of her forehead and collarbones.

Priya: kindly explain the fuck you were doing right now

Shivani gulps saliva hardly

Shivani: I-i'm w-was

Priya: i do not fucking want to see you doing bullshit like this ever again. Who the hell were you talking to huh?

Shivani: i- i do not n-need to explain a-anything to y-you okay. Just mind your own business will you-

Priya takes a step closer to Shivani making the woman infront of her stumble in her feet and step a further away

Priya: explain.

Shivani sighs awkwardly

Shivani: were you eve's droppings my conversation?

Priya: oh hell yeah definitely i was. I knew you were never a trustworthy person duh but i remained to close my mouth. Now tell me what were you trying to do

Shivani: it's nothing like that- i was just talking to the security guard- y-yeah the security guard actually h-haha-

Priya squints her eyes suspiciously

Priya: whatever I'm not the person to get in anyone's way but I'll leave you a warning right now. I do not fucking care who you were talking to or what are your intentions i just don't want Rocky to go through the shits he had faced since birth.

Shivani was thanking every single god that how lucky she got right now. Though she almost got caught but was still thankful.

Priya turned her heels and stormed out the room sighing midway.
While walking through the corridors she was in the middle of her positive and negative thoughts pooling around in her mind.

She always was suspicious on Shivani. The way she talked to Rocky, her dropping herself on Rocky. Trying every single thing to get his tiny bit of attention.
Priya never minded the suspicious women but all these thoughts were eating her up every time she got a glimpse of her

What if she tried to get all of them in trouble? What if she wasn't that nice she acted all way through? What if she's just a part of another enemy? What if she wants kgf like every other enemy outside?

And the most terrible thought she could get was, what if she tried to steal Rocky from her?
Priya wasn't the typical jealous and possessive type of girl but something was surely wrong.

Though she trusted Rocky with her whole heart and would give the musculine man her whole life if he asked to but trusting shivani? No not at all.
A hand grabbed her waist making Priya yelp in her moves. The pool of thoughts eventually breaking.

Priya: what's with you? Why do you always scare me up
*Priya says pouting and glaring at the muscular man infront of her*

Rocky; it ain't my problem if you get scared by me every time Shona.
Rocky says giving small kisses behind her neck,

One thing was sure,that Rocky loved to leave kisses on Priya's neck.

Rocky was admiring the women he loved the most after her mother. Nobody would have thought that a dangerous person like Rocky would fall head over heels for a girl.
Rocky himself was shocked the first time he realised he loved Priya, after the death of his mother Rocky developed major trust issues, he didn't like socialising much and yet look at him now.

Rocky noticed the unfamiliar look of Priya,

Rocky: what happened Shona? Is something bothering you?

Priya: umm i don't know if I should really tell you this Rocky

Rocky: tell me what jaan?

Priya: ah um nothing forget about it, there's nothing important anywa--

Rocky softly grabs Priya's chin making her look straight in his eyes,

Rocky: now tell me what's wrong

Priya: Rocky don't you think Shivani is acting a bit suspicious these past few days?

Rocky: no love, i never noticed her at the first place, and if she's really acting a bit sus then you should confront her out

Priya: hmm I'll look ahead her, it's fine maybe I'm just feeling weird nevermind.

Priya shrugs away the negative thoughts which were trying to take her brain over, it's better if she Focuses on her life rather than wasting her time on someone who doesn't even deserve it.

Shivani turned her heel and harshly shut the door of her room close, she let's out a scream of frustration while getting on her knees and angrily running her hands through her hairs.

She grabbed the nearest vase kept on the working table and smashed it onto the wall making the glass vase break into pieces.

Shivani: WHY!? WHY DON'T ANYONE LOVE ME??? WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS SHIT TREATMENT?
FIRST MY DAD NOW ROCKY!?!
Shivani cries while screaming out of her lungs, she've had enough.

Shivani: all i w-wanted my whole life w-was LOVE! But what am I getting? I always gave people my best i was always a keeper but didn't i deserved to be kept too!??!?
She said crying her heart out and whispering the last part as she was out of breath.

She got up from her knees and looked at herself in the mirror, her lightish pink eyeshadow was no more visible, the eyeliner in her eyes was getting wet, her mascara all smudged and her red lipstick was all over her chin.

Her hair was messed up because of her constantly pulling her hairs whenever she's stressed. She ran a hand on her hairs pulling them in a ponytail.

She opened the drawer right beside her bed rest, she took out a photograph of Rocky. she clicked of from her balcony when he was talking to khasim chacha.

A smile immediately carved on her face, oh how she loved Rocky even though there was no way they will come together. She wished maybe in another lifetime? She'll get her Rocky all by herself.

Soon Shivani fell into deep slumber on her bed clutching the photograph right on her chest with a smile.

To be continued....

Hey y'all! I missed you guys pretty much. I made this chapter in a hurry so please ignore if there are any grammatical errors.
Love
        Author pes🤍