(chapter 9) the promise

"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒆"

[Morning 8:23 am]
The sun has risen, there were sweet melody of birds chirping and the beautiful sun rays making their way towards the balcony in a particular room, the sound of birds and sunlight wakes the sleeping figure of Priya.

She feels a ting of pain in her lower body making her think about the incidents which happened last night. She rubs her eyes in order to take away the sleep off, she looks beside at the sleeping figure of her king hugging her cutely. Priya chuckles at the small pout on his face while he was sleeping.

She runs her hand on his smooth hairs ruffling them slightly, she tries to get out of the tight hold of his on her waist but miserably fails. Priya covers herself with the blanket sighing at her try.

Rocky smirks widely and pulls Priya on himself, he pecks her lips still closing his eyes

Priya: so you were awake this whole time huh
Priya says while crossing her arms on her chest looking at Rocky with narrow eyes

Rocky finally opens his eyes to see the beautiful face of his queen, he kisses her forehead and hugs her softly
They both laid down in the same position for minutes till they heard a knock on the door.
Rocky gets up and wears his shirt, he opens the door and sees Mira standing there with crossed hands on her chest

Mira: get out of my way oldie I've came to check up on my bestfriend
(Mira pushes away Rocky and enters the room not before looking at his face who held a mean glare)

Rocky: hey hey hey! You can't enter this room without my permission okay get out right now

Mira: sorry boss but this room currently belongs to my friend and you are just a mere person in here okay you may leave now
(Mira comes and sits beside Priya who was trying her best to hide her naked upper body with the blanket)

Priya looks at Rocky with an begging for help look and he immediately understands her actions.
Rocky tries to distract Mira and he successfully does, Priya quickly changes in her clothes and sits back in the position as if nothing happened.

Mira and Priya talks about random things while Rocky had gone to the mines to check up on the business.
The same lady who tried to come in his tent was staring at him from a corner.

Not gonna lie she was definitely acting weird maybe wants something from him.
Or him?