(chapter 3) we met again

"𝒅𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒂𝒃 𝒌𝒆𝒉𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒌𝒊
𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒋𝒆𝒆 𝒏𝒉𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒕𝒆,
𝑳𝒆𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒆𝒉 𝒌𝒐𝒊 𝒏𝒉𝒊 𝒌𝒆𝒉𝒕𝒂 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒂
𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒓 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒏𝒉𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒕𝒆"

"𝒅𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒂𝒃 𝒌𝒆𝒉𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒌𝒊 𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒋𝒆𝒆 𝒏𝒉𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒕𝒆,𝑳𝒆𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒆𝒉 𝒌𝒐𝒊 𝒏𝒉𝒊 𝒌𝒆𝒉𝒕𝒂 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒂𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒓 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒏𝒉𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒕𝒆"

Priya and Mira were hanging out in desai's garden while Reena had went for her dad's political meeting.
It has been a day since Priya met that stranger, Priya was constantly thinking about him whether he was true on his words or just blabbering in his drunken mind.

She was drinking her coffee while sitting on a chair and reading a book when Kamal rushed towards her, she ignored him but he stood infront of her and said

"We have found that guy's location he's staying in the royal orchid hotel"

Priya: so what do you want me to do then?

Kamal: he has beaten up our every single goon present there,they are currently in the hospital and are not in the state to see his face. I want you to go with our goons and help them find him. I could have asked Reena but she's not here so

Priya: ugh fine I'll come

Mira: all the best girl, go meet your "future boyfriend"

Priya: oh just forget it Mira you know I'm not the type to date just anyone

Mira: yeah yeah
*Mira nods her head still not satisfied with Priya's answer she knew Priya's obviously lying about her slight feelings for that guy*

Priya, kamal's goons arrived at the royal orchid, the guys were knocking on every door while Priya was lazily saying no she was not interested in seeing the guys beat up every person.
Then they moved to another door, knocking it when there was no answer they moved towards another.
Priya was going to walk with the goons then suddenly a hand pulled her towards the person, and closed the door eventually

Priya: yahh! What the hell
*She was going to shout but the hand stopped her to do so*
*Priya silently then saw the person's facial features instantly recognising who the guy was*

Rocky: you come for to see me?

Priya: *she lightly gives a giggle at his incorrect grammar* i didn't come to see you, I'm just here to show you who you messed with

Rocky: *he didn't really cared on what she was saying instead he was focused on how beautiful she looked even closer* oh jaanu you made me a love sick boy

Priya: huh? Forget about me there's no way this is going to work. You have time to go before Reena's goons beat you to death

Rocky: *he moves closer to her staring right in her soul*

*Priya got nervous on the sudden move of his, she couldn't move because of how she was trapped in between his arms* *she gulped looking at how close he was to her face*

*Rocky slightly gives a small peck on Priya's lips making her blush in a second* *she widened her eyes at his action*

Rocky: one second darling
*Rocky excuse himself and opens the door, eventually closing it behind, Priya wanted to know what was going on the other side of the door so she goes closer to the door eavesdropping the conversation*

Rocky: hey! Don't you have manners how to behave when your sister and brother in law are in a room, just give them some privacy idiots

*Then there were some screams and groans going on*
*Priya opens the door and makes her out of the hotel but after giving the goons some money to have their wounds treated*

*Priya was going to open the car's door when her eyes drops at Rocky who was wearing a driver's uniform*

Priya: can't you leave some people alive?

Rocky: i have to say your driver has got some guts even after seeing me beat those guys he came to fight with me

*Priya rolls her eyes and sits on the front seat*

Rocky: how beautiful you look when sitting beside me ahh Jaan you're killing me

Priya: can you just stop praising me, I'm not here to listen your blabbering, if my mom dad got know this then you're so screwed Mr

Rocky: it's Rocky Jaan but you can call me yours *he gives a wink and starts driving*

Rocky; i know how eager you were to see me but jaan don't come to me like this i can understand your urgency to get married but what will society think

Priya: ugh just shut your mouth okay and how the hell did you kissed me there, you have no rights on me keep this shit inside your head i won't tell you everytim--

Rocky: just a minute darling
*Rocky pulls the car in the middle of the road blocking the way to other sides*

*People started shouting and cursing at him for blocking the road but everything suddenly went silent and the people went back inside their cars*

*Priya was left confused at what was happening just when Rocky puts something behind and opens the car door making his way on Priya's side*

*Rocky kneels down on the road and gives a poor looking women in her mind 30s a piece of bread which had fallen off her baby's hands*

Rocky: after polishing 8 shoes i would get one piece of bread. People who'll throw their food after filling themselves you're trying to get the bread fallen on the road i understand your situation for a bread.

*Rocky says while dusting off the bread and moves to give it to the women,
The lady looks at the people infront of her and hesitates to get it*

Rocky: don't be afraid of these people who just cares about their luxuries. The world running after selfishness does not stop for anyone we have to stop it ourself. there is no greater warrior in this World then a mother.

*The lady gently smiles at him and takes the bread from his hands*
*Rocky comes back to his seat and reverse the car*

Rocky: so where were we darling

*Priya who was watching the whole scene felt like this man who's beside her isn't just a lover but a great man too, she was left speechless by his actions infront of her, her eyes slightly were having tears but she managed to keep a straight face*

Priya: um j-just take me home
*She looks down upon herself wondering he's really not that bad*

To be continued