(chapter 11) something bad

"𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖"

It was another hectic day in the place of kgf, people were coming back from their work, some having dinner to some telling stories to their small children.
Priya was getting more and more busy with the work of mines on her shoulders, after being 46% business partner of Rocky it was not very easy for her since she was new in managing stuff.
Ramika was currently taking good care of her powerful chair.
But she wasn't very happy the left out part of her heart Priya she wanted to caress her daughter but the work was holding her back.
Raghavan one of the trusted researcher or we can say a man of guru pandian's party was fuming in curiousity.

Raghavan has just discovered about kgf gold mines, since he was a well known researcher he couldn't stay back. He eventually started gathering more and more proofs and details of kgf.
He waited until Ramika became the PM thus she was the only person who could bring kgf down and complete his research.
Raghavan was sitting in his workplace, just then one of his employee came towards him running.

Raghavan: what happened?

Employee: i just got a huge information which will help us in kgf case

Priya was going back to her room just then she hears a worker talking secretly on the phone, she was surprised to know that no one in kgf used to whisper on calls even though it would be personalShe felt some kind of weird vibe so Priya being the ...

She felt some kind of weird vibe so Priya being the curious person she was, she immediately eavesdropped his conversation.
The worker soon cuts the call and was about to turn and go on his way just then his gaze falls on a shadow probably of a lady.

Priya panicked and ran in other direction, the worker was about to run behind her suddenly a short team of guards came his way taking him with them for the usual training.
Priya without turning back continued running in the hallway she was running so fast when she looks behind her just then her body bumps into a harder and bigger one.
Priya gasps and turns herself to see the person's face and it was non other then Rocky himself

Priya tries to catch her breath from all the quarrel.
Rocky pats her back making her calm down with a sigh.

Rocky: what happened shona? Why were you running like that? What if you tripped over huh?
Rocky says while caressing her cheek

Priya: u-uhm nothing it was j-just a cockroach- y-yeah! A cockroach.
Priya tries not to tell Rocky about what she saw earlier since he had already heavy load of work on his shoulders and she didn't wanted to worry him more.

Rocky: *he nods still not satisfied with the answer*

The day continued like any other normal one, but something was going wrong in the place of kgf. Something very bad was going to take place.
Priya was getting nervous hour by hour, she didn't liked the thought of hiding something from Rocky but still worrying him was more stressing.

On the other hand someone was planning on kgf with not so good intentions, yes kgf do faced many hurdles it's up and downs but targeting it's ruler was a bad idea for anyone.

Shivani was dying from inside seeing how close everyone was to Priya, Shivani thought that she should have been on her place but anyways one day kgf and it's ruler will be hers.
Every day was getting much more sadder for her, she wished someone was there who would listen her thoughts and help her get over her past.
Everytime she tried to sleep her dreams would take away all her happiness, the scenes of her father dying infront of her eyes haunts her down.
She wished that one day this will go but seems like it wasn't.

Shivani got up from her bed and stretched her arms, Suddenly she got an idea to somehow get Rocky

Suddenly she got an idea to somehow get Rocky.
She runs towards her closet and takes out the most scandalous dress she could find,
She wore the outfit and made her hair just like how Priya does, but now the problem was if Rocky would actually think she is Priya or not.

Shivani sneaks into Priya's room only to find no one there, she takes a sigh of relief and takes the perfume Priya used the most. She applies the perfume in a huge amount, she then takes a robe of Priya and leaves the room.

 She applies the perfume in a huge amount, she then takes a robe of Priya and leaves the room

Shivani then enters rocky's room to find it empty, she smirks and turns the lights off.
Rocky who wanted to change his clothes into more comfortable ones opens the door of his room only to see the lights off.
He gets a bit confused as to why were they off when he left it on?
He ignores the movement thinking maybe Priya accidentally did it.

He doesn't mind the lights and enters the room, he then sees a feminine figure standing on his balcony, he gets quite suspicious but soon the perfume of Priya's filled his nose strills.
Rocky makes his way towards the figure and back hugs her smelling her sweet rose perfume.

Shivani smiles to herself feeling his warmth on her backside.
Suddenly someone turned the lights on, Rocky yelps himself and saw a tear eyed Priya standing on the doorway.
Rocky gasps at this sight, if Priya is standing infront of him then who is the one he hugged?

Rocky turns his head only to see the one and only Shivani.
It wasn't Priya but Shivani who he was hugging.
Priya knew Rocky would never ever did this to her but how could he hug any girl when Priya is present in the mansion?

Shivani smirks seeing priya who had tears filled in her eyes

Rocky: s-shona i don't know how she came-

Priya raises her hand in order to stop Rocky from continuing his sentence.
She gives Shivani a death glare and leaves the room bursting the door close.
Rocky couldn't believe on himself that how could he stoop so low?
He can't even recognise his love how of a man is he?
Rocky quickly opens the door and ran towards Priya's.

Rocky: jaan open the door please!
He tries to open the door but no use, he begs Priya to open the door but it all went in vain.
All this happened because of the one he didn't even knew existed.

To be continued

🍙 Authors note-:🍙
⛈️I apologise for the late update y'all, sorry for the inconvenience I've caused. I literally forgot this app existed fr.
I'll try to give an update as soon as I'm free ⛈️
Stay Happy always (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡