DISCLAIMER

"Cole Walker is (almost) like any other teenager trying to make his way to college. He's angry, he's pissed off and has an agenda: to make all the bullied and homophobes pay for what happened to his brother. There's just one little thing standing in his way. X Bélizaire, despite the first impression Cole has of him, denies to be either a bully or a homophobe. So much so that he's willing to make a bet, to prove how wrong Cole is about him.

Except, it isn't just any bet.

It's is a bet about NOT falling for each other, not because they're both guys but because Cole wouldn't fall for a homophobic bully and X wouldn't fall for a know-it-all guy like Cole.

Whoever falls in love first, loses.

𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗡𝗢 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗖𝗹𝘂𝗯."

***

I'd like to say a few things before diving into the story:

This is a spin-off to Claustrophobia, but you don't have to read it to understand this one. :)

This is a gay love story, so if that's not your thing, please find something else to entertain yourself with. I'll delete all the hate, so don't waste your breath.

This is a safe space. 🏳️‍🌈

I always do my research before writing, but if there's something you'd consider rude or inappropriate (about the minorities or in general), please let me know. I do not mean to offend anyone in any way, but I'm just a human and sometimes I make mistakes. I'd like to learn from them so I won't make them again. :)

Feel free to ask me, if there's anything you'd like to know or if you don't understand something in the story.

Then there is all the copyright stuff, but you probably know it without saying. All rights are reserved etc.

Okay, without further ado, let's dive right into the story. Enjoy! 🖤