Chapter 2

~Next day~

I decided to sleep in today, since I was up all last night.

~Timeskip to 11:pm~

Today was an uneventful day, and tonight's probably going to be boreing-er. I get in my car, and drove off quickly to 5367 Asher lane. As, I approach, I see a-a clown?, right by the side dumpster of the McDonald's building. He was just standing there, facing away from me. I got out of my car, locking it, seeing his red hair glisten in the moonlight and his yellow outfit sparkle. Ronald? Ronald, McDonald? Just as I was about to approach him, his head veered around unnaturally, revealing his black torn out eyes, and his wide gaping mouth, screeching loudly. I make a dash for the entrance of the McDonald's, as I run in Elijah comes out from the back.

 I make a dash for the entrance of the McDonald's, as I run in Elijah comes out from the back

"Hey, what wrong, rough day?" He asks chilled. "T-there was a C-clown outside and h-he" I was still trying to catch my breathe, as he interrupts me. "A clown? I'll go check" Elijah states, as I follow. "Erm, Where did you say he was?" Elijah asks. "Right around that corner" I reply pointing ahead at the corner where the dumpster lays. We turn the corner, to see no one. "You're just pulling my leg" he says. "No, there was a clown" I state. "I'm too tired for this." Elijah replies lazily as he walks off to his car. Was there really a clown? Maybe I'm just hallucinating or something, I think as I walk back in, and gasp slightly. The Ham burglar's head was turned looking in my direction, with his eyes locked on mine. I was startled at first, but then realized Elijah must have done this to prank/scare me.

I look up and down the stilled animatronic in the glass case. I walk passed it not looking back, not knowing his head was following me all the way by...

I walk into the back kitchen, making my way across the short purple animatronic grimace. For some reason his arm was gone, exposing dark green and yellow metallic wires. Did someone pull off his arm, was it a customer? How would a customer get back here? I then notice a purple arm in the oven. I didn't question it, I just took the arm and reattached it, having it slip over the wires. As I walk off I hear something "ThAnK you" I spun around, looking at the animatronic, that still has not moved. I'm really losing it.

I head into the back room, creaking open the door and closing it tight behind me. I sit down in the chair, facing the lit laptop. 'Glad To See You Back!', the screen reads, I click ok, and it takes me back to the security feed that I saw last night. Oh goodie...I switched through the camera's seeing the ball pit, with the Mac tonight, staring the camera down. Switch. I click on the next camera icon, seeing the ham burglar looking straight and up at the camera. Wait, his head was looking left at me, when I had walked in, Has the animatronic powered on or-?

The phone rings. "Hey there again. Congratulations on completing your first night shift job. Remember, you still do have the others to go. Right, so, this time um... things have been acting up lately. More of the animatronics have been vandalized and, their behaviors' been like rather speechless lately. They keep acting like they don't know what they're doing; they don't act like they usually would. Like, instead of entertaining like always, they'll just... stare. Menacingly."

"The people are really getting creeped out by this behavior, and as the workers of this company, we're liberated to find out what's causing this. Anyways, this night... Mac Tonight wasn't the only one seen in different places. Our other animatronic, the Hamburgler, also known as Ronald's nemesis in the commercials if I recall, has recently been sighted in different areas. So expect him to show up at one point." Oh, gosh he moves? I shutter...

"Well, I hope this helped you through your shift. Uh... I'll see you tomorrow." What did I get myself into. I stair back into his cartoonish, yet 3-dimensional eyes. 

Switch. I see the small red curtains over the yellow booth, I examine the curtains and its posture, the way the crimson red overlaps perfectly, I notice there's a thin clack cord at the top, like a pully system. The camera slowly slides back and forth, as I observed above the curtains there seems to be a golden-ish coin slot. I think its for quarters. I should try it out. But of course not now.

I switched back at the ball pit camera, it slowly glides over towards, the big black tuxedo, moon man animatronic. His dark sunglasses and his plastered on grin, sends goosebumps down my spine. 'Mac tonight'.

I switched over to the kitchen camera, seeing the grinning grimace with his purple arm, reattached, but his eye was still gone as the other one stares straight ahead at nothing

I switched over to the kitchen camera, seeing the grinning grimace with his purple arm, reattached, but his eye was still gone as the other one stares straight ahead at nothing. I then switch to the back room, that had the small Birdie animatronic slouching in the corner of the graysome room. 

I switch to the camera with Ham burglar, I see him slowly look up at the camera. He tilts his head, showing his toothy grin. Then the animatronic pushes on his glass case, feeling it. I gasp. Suddenly, Ham burglar punches threw the glass case! Glass shatters everywhere as he steps out. What do I do? I can't leave, I don't want to come in contact with this animatronic. I then see Ham burglar walking out of the room, looking around sneakily. 

I then switch cameras, he is in the kitchen now

I then switch cameras, he is in the kitchen now. He looks up at me and waves. The silence makes everything worse. I then see a shadow at my open window in the room. I gasp, seeing Ham burglar, propping his leg up on the window, to jump in. I run over to the window, and slam it shut. Ham burglar falls back on his butt, and walks off snickering. "Robble, robble" I hear him mutter. I then let go of the window and head back over to the camera. I see what Chris means, the spring on the window is broke and the window glides back up. 

I switch my camera seeing Ham burglar sitting down at one of the table booths. Switch. Mac tonight stares at me with his cold grin. I wonder what color eyes he has behind those sunglasses, blue, green, brown, yellow, maybe he doesn't have eyes. I shutter. 

~Time skip to 5am~

I walked out of the red door, exiting the office and saw Elijah's. "Hey, I was just coming to get you. What happened to Ham Burglar's Glass case" he asks. "He broke out, started moving on his own" I exclaim exhausted. "Well, he is standing back in the case now, despite it being broken. I better clean up the mess before we open... Still surprised you lasted" he reply's. "Yeah, whatever" I state, as I walk past him. "Cya tomorrow!" He slightly yells across the store, I nod sarcastically, walking out tiredly, to my car, not knowing Ham Burglar is staring at me through the window...