Chapter 3

I get in my car riding off to McDonalds...5367 Asher lane, he said. I see the golden shiny M glowing, we're here. I get out and check my phone 11:51 pm. Whew, I'm not late. I slip my phone in my pocket as I get out, seeing the lights from inside glint through the glass doors casting shadows across the ground, the moonlight glistens on my car hood. I walk in seeing a Elijah behind the counter. 

"Well, we don't officially close till 12. So you have 3 mins to go look around." I nod as he heads back into the kitchen. I wonder back into the next room, and I trail my eyes over to a yellow-tabled booth, Just above the booth on the wall there are small red velvet curtains, I see the coin slot. I fiddle around for a quarter in my pocket, I then found one. I then put it in. The curtains raise up, revealing small fry guys. They start singing together, I listen closely.

 They start singing together, I listen closely

"We are the fry guys, We don't tell no lies"

"Table upon Table, This is our Fable"

"Ham Burglar is sneaky, don't let him get greedy"

"Grimace is broken, but his heart is well-spoken"

"Birdie is isolated, but she is activated"

"Mayor Mc Cheese is here, but his presence is not clear"

"Turn around...In the background"

"Mac tonight is watching you...You don't have a clue"

Then the curtains lower. Are they like fortune tellers, what is this supposed to mean? I turn around and see Mac Tonight staring at me from across the room behind his piano, completely still. He's wearing a black tux with black taps and to top it off, he had dark black sunglasses with a plastered grin. He's sitting up high, playing a black piano with the words 'Mac Tonight'. 

 I then go to the main room, seeing Ham burglar's case still busted, but the glass had been cleaned up. The Ham burglar, dressed in black and white burglar suit with a black mask with a black and yellow top hat, and a huge red tie with burger prints all over it. I could touch him. But I don't.  

I then head to my office, in the back, it attaches to the kitchen on the right. There's no key, I walk past Grimace, a shorter animatronic than me. I walk into my office, the door creaks open, I close it behind me. The room is completely dark , with only one light coming from the lighted computer and the light of the kitchen from the one window. I look around, pulling my phone out my pocket, 12:00, exactly midnight. I sit down at the computer, and I see a Gif of Mac Tonight waving slowly back and forth, hypnotizing almost. I just click ok, and a pop up message comes up. 

|How have you been feeling lately working here?| |Happy...Sad...Tired...Scared...Lonely...Enthusiastic| 

I selected Scared, because I saw how powerful these animatronics are when Ham Burglar busted out of his glass case and tried to hop in my window. But I still needed the money. 

|Ok, Thanks for letting us know, McDonalds is always here for you to reach out and so is Mac Tonight | 

I read...Mac Tonight, he's just a robot...I then click on my security cameras and everything is still. I then hear the phone ring, It must be Chris. "Hey you made it to Night 3, good job! Did Mac or the Ham Burglar move at all last night? Just asking, nothing big, but... hey, you're getting used to the night shift. We knew nothing would go wrong right? heh." Yeah, Ham Burglar moved last night, I thought...

"Anyways, today was a bit suspicious. In the Kitchen, you can see a room in the corner, the one next to the oven area and Grimace. Yeah, people have been reporting strange, groaning like noises around that area. Our staff checked the area, we haven't found anything weird. It even happened again earlier today. Just keep an eye on it, alright?" I watch the camera feed move slowly back and forth on grimace. 

"Also, speaking of Grimace: he's been acting up lately. The kitchen staff reported that he just randomly walks around the kitchen from time to time, and he'd just do nothing but stand there. If he moves tonight, eh, I'd bet he'd walk around the kitchen. He may know about your way of distracting the others with the kitchen sound, so be careful." Interesting, I thought.

"Alright, I will be seeing you tomorrow. Keep an eye on Grimace and the other ones and I'll see you later." The phone then hangs up. I look back at Grimace's camera and see he was gone! I switch cameras until I see a purple blob, hitting the wall. I laugh slightly, seeing Grimace run into the wall. Bang, Bang... He keeps running into the wall, Is he stuck? I keep watching him. I decide to get up and walk out my office to go check on him. I then see him, in the corner, hitting the wall, I then grab the purple guy and face him around. He looks up at me with his one eye, his other eye broken. I got scared. 

"Mama!" Grimace says, as he hugs me

"Mama!" Grimace says, as he hugs me. "What the-...I'm not your mom. I'm a new worker. I got to go" I state, peeling the animatronic arms off of my legs. "No, don't goOoO" Grimace says following me, I run back into my office and close the door. I then hear him run into the door. I giggle. I kinda feel bad for him, whatever... I see Grimace get up and waddle away. The door was unlocked, but I guess since he is so short, he can't reach the handle. 

 I suddenly hear giggling, I look over and see Ham Burglar trying to hop in my window again. I run over and close it on his fingers. "Ahh!..." He screams, as he falls back. Can they feel pain? They're just animatronics. "Darn it" Ham Burglar says as he walks off. 

~Time skip to 5am~

I walked out of the red door, exiting the office and head home, not waiting for Elijah. "Mama, Wait!" Grimace says, as I leave. Grimace runs into the glass door and falls back. He then gets up and Waddles away... 

I walk out tiredly, to my car, another night I made it...