Chapter 11

Today was the weekend, thank goodness, I get a break from that place. I woke slowly, my legs feel like jello, I stumbled out of bed. Damn, Mac Tonight really didn't go easy on me. Memories of Mac Tonight played in my head, like an anime edit. Why did I say yes? Why did I allow him to have sex with me? I mean he did save me, he gave me a promotion and this cute pin. He said that his sperm wouldn't get me pregnant, because he's not human. What is he? He has a tongue, he licked my cheek seductively. He's clearly not an animatronic. I still had the VHS tape, I decided to take it...I decide to re-watch it. 

"I made a mistake, I shouldn't have done this, He is dangerous, he won't stop until he gets his prey. I created a Monster, I need to deal with him before it is too late, before he becomes....real" The screen was black with a male voice talking. He created a Monster, that became real, is he talking about Mac Tonight? What is Chris not telling me? If he knew that Mister T. was Mac Tonight, and Mac Tonight was the boss over everyone, why didn't he tell me? And was that how Mac Tonight was able to escape the building? He doesn't have a battery in the first place, and Cindy must have found that out, that's why Chris fired her. 

Are the others real? Grimace, Birdie, Mayor Mc Cheese, and Oakly Oats, all have wires you can see behind there eyes. Roary the lion had wires as well. But, Ham Burglar he could feel pain when I slammed the window down on his fingers, but yet, I can hear his gears moving when he walks. And, what about those Fry Guys, all what they have said has been the truth. I had flashbacks to what they said. 

"Grimace is broken, but his heart is well-spoken, Birdie is isolated, but she is activated, Mayor Mc Cheese is here, but his presence is not clear" Everything they said was right. "Mac Tonight is a real fright, he will put up a fight. He'll follow you throughout the night. He won't bite... Just make sure you see the daylight." Memories play through my mind, are the Fry Guys real? Who programmed them to say those things? Why doesn't anyone mention them? They are like a hidden gem in the restaurant. 

And what about the security feed, pop up questions that I must answer before I can get to the security camera? Mac Tonight knows the answers I input somehow. Since He is not human nor animatronic, did he make that system up? But why? Agh, My head hurts, I think, as I fix breakfast. 

Well, I ended up burning my breakfast, it was probably a good thing that McDonalds hired me as a night guard and not a cook. I'm still hungry, but I don't want to eat breakfast at McDonalds. I decide to go to Burger King. I walk in to Burger King and decided to order a (F/f) off the menu. "Be ready in less than 25 minutes" He says, as I sit down, by The Burger King statue. My food was ready soon...He gives me the food. 

"Hey, You're the new night guard down the road at that McDonald's right?" The guy asks. "Yeah, How do you know?" I ask. "Oh, Sorry, I just saw Your Mac Tonight pin...I'm Elijah's cousin Ethan... And you must be?" Ethan asks. "I'm (Y/n), this is a nice place you got running" I say. 

(A/n: What Ethan looks like

(A/n: What Ethan looks like. Art is not mine, all rights reserved to Aukoooo_ in 2022)

"Well, I try, You see I'm the manager here, and the only one working. I would always appreciate more help... I know Elijah's been telling me about how weird those animatronics have been at McDonalds" Ethan states, he sits down across from me. I nod. "Do you have any animatronics for your restaurant?" I ask. "Well, he's standing right there" Ethan says, pointing at the Burger King statue, but I realize it is no statue. "And, trust me, he doesn't walk around in the middle of the night. He is bolted to the floor. I don't know why those fools at McDonalds allow their robots to walk around. Seems like a hazard, if you ask me" Ethan states. I nod. "There is quite a history to this animatronic..." Ethan says. "Go On" I state. 

"Well, After Miami-based advertising firm Crispin Porter + Bogusky took over advertising of Burger King on January 27, 2003, they began using a new caricatured iteration of the Burger King character who was simply called "the King"

"Well, After Miami-based advertising firm Crispin Porter + Bogusky took over advertising of Burger King on January 27, 2003, they began using a new caricatured iteration of the Burger King character who was simply called "the King". During production, an employee at CP+B found a 1970s'-era oversized Burger King head for sale on eBay which was originally used as inspiration for brainstorming; it was eventually decided to restore the head and use it in a campaign. The King appeared in commercials for Burger King starting in 2004. In this incarnation, the King is an unnamed actor who wears an oversized grinning mask that resembles the 1970s version of the King... They eventually turned it into an animatronic for all Burger King Locations" Ethan says, I nod, eating. There was no one else here but me and him. 

"How come he is not on?" I ask. "Well, an air cylinder broke, and our technician recently quit" Ethan states. I nod. "You know, You can always come and work for me. I'd hire you right on the spot. I can tell you're a good worker" Ethan says, I blush. "No, it's okay" I state. "Well, just think about it" Ethan says. I nod. Suddenly, the Mac Tonight pin lights up red, blinking. "What the?" I ask looking down. "Here let me see it" Ethan says. I take it off and give it to Ethan, he flips it over and sees the black small box lighting up. 

"Do you know this is a tracking device?" Ethan asks. "What?! No" I state. Ethan smirks nodding, he pries off the small black box with a fork, it lands on the floor. Ethan crushes it with his black boot, it shatters, then he gives me back the pin. "You honestly don't know who would do this?" Ethan asks. "No, I- I got to go" I state running out. "Hey! Wait up" Ethan says, but I am already out the door. 

I need to find out what exactly is going on...I need to find Chris....