Chapter 14

Today was Tuesday, and I got a call from Chris. "Hey, we have really bad news, can you come up here?" Chris asks. "Okay, I'm on my way" I state. I drive up to McDonalds, but see demolishing trucks, and the M sign was gone. "Corporate is shutting us down! They are trying to sell the building to make more money!" Chris states, as I hop out of my car. 

"They are giving the animatronic Grimace, Birdie, Mayor Mc Cheese, Ham Burglar,  and Ronald McDonald to me!" Elijah says, as he picks up Grimace and carries him to the car. They are all deactivated since they are not alive like Mac Tonight. I frown. I liked them. "Where is Mac Tonight?" I ask. "We don't know! Corporate wanted to destroy him due to copyright, They even destroyed Oakly Oats! They took Mac's piano, but they can't find the 'robot' ." Chris says exaggerating the word robot, since he is not a robot. I nod. I walk into McDonalds, seeing it empty. 

It was sad, everything was gone! I started crying

It was sad, everything was gone! I started crying. "Mac Tonight! Mac!" I started screaming running around the building, in a rush trying to find him. There was no sign of him. He was gone! I sobbed loudly. Even the fry guys were gone! I walk out of the McDonalds seeing the guys from corporate looking at me weird. Chris rest a hand on my shoulder. "I know you loved him, deep down" Chris says. "So, I am fired?" I ask, Chris nods. "We all are" Chris says, I nod, crying as I hopped in my car. I cried loudly. "Damn it, I loved you, where are you? Where are you Mac?" I cry. 

"I'm right here, sunshine~" Mac Tonight says in the backseat, I turn around and see him. He sits with his legs crossed. "Mac! How the hell did you get in here?!" I scream. Workers look at us. "Calm down... We need to go, they are looking for me" Mac Tonight says calming. I nod, and drive off. As we drive off, Mac Tonight explains. "You see, I hid behind the dumpster and when you pulled up, I hopped in the back of your car" Mac Tonight says. 

"Wasn't the door locked?" I ask. "No, you were in such a rush to find your handsome man, that you forgot to lock your own car doors" Mac Tonight says, I giggle. "I love you too" I state. Mac Tonight smirks. "I know" Mac Tonight brags. We soon make it home. I sneak Mac Tonight inside. "I wonder what your neighbors are thinking right now" Mac Tonight says. I roll my eyes. I lock the doors and I sit on the couch. 

Mac Tonight follows and sits on the couch next to me he wraps an arm around me, I lean into his embrace, and we cuddle. I soon fall asleep slowly, I feel him pick me up bridal style and take me to the bed. He slips under the covers with me, and holds me tightly. "Whenever the clock strikes, I will always be yours to like... " Mac tonight states. as I slowly drift asleep in his arms, smelling his sexy cologne on his suit, as he holds me close....