Chapter 5

It was Friday my fifth day working for McDonalds, and I honestly like how exciting this job is, despite me not getting much sleep. I get in my car riding off to McDonalds...5367 Asher lane, I see the golden shiny M glowing, seeing the lights from inside glint through the glass doors casting shadows across the ground, the moonlight glistens on my car hood. I walk in seeing a Elijah behind the counter. "Aye, Great to see you again" Elijah says, I nod. "Sure" I reply. 

I see Ham burglar in his case, without the glass anymore, it looks like a box. Mayor Mc Cheese stands next to the red velvet curtains that hold the fry guys. Next to Mayor Mc Cheese lies the colorful ball pit room, with sky tunnels and tubes for kids to crawl through. Across from the red velvet curtains lies Mac Tonight, his stage up high on the wall. His head looking my way, his black sunglasses hide his eyes behind that eerie smile. 

Then Mayor Mc Cheese starts to murmur something

Then Mayor Mc Cheese starts to murmur something. "Pickles...Onions ... Progress for all... Watch your back, he may attack." Mayor Mc Cheese 's black cartoon eyes slowly drift over to me. I shutter and run off to my office. I head to my office, past Grimace and open the red door. I sit down at the desk. I turn on the computer and see the security feed and cameras. I then hear the phone ring.

"Heeyyy, it's your final night. Good job on making it through your week. Right, uh, first thing's first I'm just going to update you on some of the stuff that's been happening with the animatronics so far. Today their behavior... hasn't been assured. We had to close down the restaurant today while we look into what's up with them. Our engineers still can't find anything wrong with them... Mayor Mc Cheese's voice has gotten lower as if his speaker is burning out. Ham burglar has become more aggressive towards customers. Grimace keeps running into walls, and Birdie's latex face has been melting. Mac Tonight has stopped singing as well." He says, I nod looking through the security feed. 

"Well, I won't worry you about it too much. After all, it's Friday, you got a nice weekend ahead" He adds. "Anyways, Goodnight" He then hangs up. No one was moving tonight, it was weird, the animatronics were all lifeless looking. I was paranoid, what if one sprung to life? I was slowly drifting off to sleep, leaving the camera on the main showroom, Mac Tonight looking at the camera. I yawn, and put my head in my hands. Man, I am tired, I thought. I slowly close my eyes...Falling asleep

Suddenly I hear the sound of shattering. My eyes shoot open. I see Mac Tonight standing up behind his black fabbrini piano. I gasp. Mac Tonight smile widens, as he then hops over the piano with ease and landing on one knee, he is bent over, on the floor in front of the camera. Mac Tonight then stands back up, looking up at the camera, as he dusts his suit off with his moon white hands. Mac Tonight then turns and walks out of the room. Mac tonight, moves his shoulders slightly while walking his arms pace side to side, he was walking at a normal speed, chill and calming.