Chapter 6

Today was Saturday, I slept all day, due to how exhausting the week was. Sunday rolled by, and I decided to stay in and watch movies all day. Monday was soon here, and I was getting ready for work, putting on my uniform, etc. 

It was now Monday night, I get in my car riding off to McDonalds...5367 Asher lane, I see the golden shiny M glowing, seeing the lights from inside glint through the glass doors casting shadows across the ground, the moonlight glistens on my car hood. I walk in seeing a Elijah smile. "Aye, Guess what we got a new animatronic!" Elijah says, I groan, but he didn't notice. Elijah motions me to follow him. I then see some type of tree animatronic attached to the wall beside the ball pit in the room next to Mayor Mc Cheese.  "Yeah, we just got him in today, apparently he was from an abandoned McDonalds that caught fire and we re-located him here." Elijah says. "Woah" I gasp, looking at this huge tree animatronic. 

He was kinda creepy in the face

He was kinda creepy in the face. The tree had green eyes and thick lips with Hamburger puppets coming out of the wall above him in the green painted leaves. He then began to sing...

"Hi kids, welcome to McDonalds, I'm glad to see you...

My name is Olly oaks, And I'm a hamburger tree

And I grow delicious McDonald's hamburgers

As you can see...I come from deep in Hamburger Hollow

With all kinds of hamburgers to chew and swallow

Look and see! They're almost ready!

Mm-mm! Now it's time to sound off boys

But be sure not to make too much noise" The tree named Olly Oaks sings, moving his mouth and green eyes back and forth. 

"Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, And Big Macs we be, Ready to eat, From Olly Oak, The hamburger tree." The small burger puppet animatronics sing and pop back and forth from the walls. 

"Well, I gotta go, Catch ya later" Elijah says, walking out I nod. I check my phone. 12:02pm. I'm late, I got to go. I run past Mac Tonight, His crescent shape head follows me, as I run past him. I head to my office, past Grimace and open the red door. I sit down at the desk. I turn on the computer and see the security feed and cameras. I then hear the phone ring.

"Hey again, we got a new animatronic today, unlike the other ones Olly Oak actually can't walk around. So, I guess that's good news for you. We got Olly Oaks in Oakbrook Illinois, Its kinda funny, Oakbrook, Olly Oaks. Get it? Anyways, the location caught fire and he was able to be professionally restored and shipped to this location. Noting that, It might also cause more people to try and break in and steal stuff. Any who, Good job, and Goodnight" He then hangs up.

I nod, staring at Mac Tonight in my security camera. Hopefully, he doesn't jump down again. I then hear knocking at my window. A high pitch female voice rings "Opppen up~" I look over and see Birdie. I realized how disturbing and deteriorated she looks up close. I gasp and run over, shutting the window. Birdie snickers, flapping her wings as she walks off. I sigh, and go back to the cameras.

 KNOCK Knock. I hear coming from my door. I go to my camera and see Grimace knocking. I then play audio in another room, Grimace turns around and waddles off to that room. "Robble Robble" I hear at the window. I look over and see the Ham Burglar. "I'm breaking in!" Ham Burglar says, as he tries to hop into the window. I close it. Ham Burglar punches the window, then walks off. I hear his metal gears churning, as he runs off sneakily.

I then heard deep sexy laughter, it sent chills down my spine. I check Mac Tonight's camera and see him laughing staring at the camera. I shutter. Mac Tonight begins to sing, a deep voice emerges from his lips.

"The sun goes down

As the clock goes round, And the wind starts howling

As the dark surrounds, Things are getting worse

Your body feels the curse, It pulls you deeper down

Until my words begin to slur. It's here that you find

A fear divine. That'll make you go insane...If it gets the time

Thumping in the dark... 

The beating of your heart...~

I'm gonna tear apart...Woho-oh, come out, come out, I know where you are!

The pounding's so loud, From the beat of your heart~

It gave you away, Right from the start...So come out, come out...I know where you are...

I

know 

where 

you 

are..."

I shutter, as he then begins to laugh again. It sounds more like a chuckle as he stares into the camera with those black shades. The clock then strikes 5 am.

~Now 5am~

I run out of the red door, exiting the office. I then see Mac Tonight, seeing him look at me. I shutter and run out to my car, another night I made it.

 I shutter and run out to my car, another night I made it

(Art is not mine, All rights reserved.)