Chapter 7

It was now Tuesday, I get in my car riding off to McDonalds...5367 Asher lane, I see the golden shiny M glowing, seeing the lights from inside glint through the glass doors casting shadows across the ground, the moonlight glistens on my car hood. I walk in seeing a Elijah smile. "Aye, I had rough day. Cya!" Elijah says, and walks out leaving me alone. I decided to go see the fry guys. I trail my eyes over to a yellow-tabled booth, Just above the booth on the wall there are small red velvet curtains, I see the coin slot. I found a quarter in my pocket, and put it in. The curtains raise up, revealing small fry guys. They start singing together, I listen closely.

"The early bird will sure make you giggle. 

Her landings are light, she flaps with a wiggle.

So peppy and bright, she makes time fun. 

If you want a friend for breakfast Birdie is our number 1!

Grimace is slow-witted,

But at McDonalds he is well fitted.

He is almost unseen, as he is only a machine.

Mayor Mc Cheese is easy to appease.

He is the Mayor of McDonald land, he is very well planned.

He is quite popular, some say spectacular. 

Ham burglar is a thief, he is very brief.

He is very cunning, most of the time he is always running.

Oakly Oaks is no hoax, he is new to the folks. 

He may be a tree, but he is carefree.

Mac Tonight is a real fright, he will put up a fight. 

He'll follow you throughout the night. He won't bite...

Just make sure you see the daylight."

Then the curtains lower. They're like fortune tellers, I guess I could take it as a warning. I turn around and see Mac Tonight staring at me from across the room behind his piano, completely still. He's wearing a black tux with black taps and to top it off, he had dark black sunglasses with a plastered grin. He's sitting up high, playing a black piano with the words 'Mac Tonight'.

I then go to the main room, seeing Ham burglar's case still busted, but the glass had been cleaned up. The Ham burglar, dressed in black and white burglar suit with a black mask with a black and yellow top hat, and a huge red tie with burger prints all over it. I could touch him. But I don't.  I walk into the back kitchen, making my way across the short purple animatronic grimace. "hI e" I spun around, looking at the animatronic, Grimace blinks his one eye at me, I shutter. I head into the back room, creaking open the door and closing it tight behind me. I sit down in the chair, facing the lit laptop.

 'Glad To See You Back!', the screen reads, I click ok, and it takes me to a different screen. 'What are your true feelings towards Mac Tonight?' The screen asks, what does that mean. 'Happy, Scared, He's just a robot'. 

I clicked 'He's just a Robot'. The screen then glitches. The screen turns black, then it turns back on. A cartoon Mac Tonight shoots a thumbs up. Then it takes me back to the security feed that I saw last night. Oh goodie...I switched through the camera's seeing the ball pit, with the Mac tonight, staring the camera down. Switch.  

KNOCK Knock. I hear coming from my door. I go to my camera and see Mayor Mc Cheese knocking. I then play audio in another room, Mayor Mc Cheese turns around and heads to that room. "Robble Robble" I hear at the window. I look over and see the Ham Burglar, as he tries to hop into the window. I close it. Ham Burglar growls and runs off sneakily. I hear Grimace run into the door, then waddling off. 

"Oh Y/n~" I hear a deep voice purr. I look over at the window seeing Mac Tonight slowly wave his fingers at me. How does he know my name? My fear heightens, I run over and shut the window. "You can't escape from me, Sunshine~" Mac Tonight says, our faces close together, despite the window panel in front of us. Mac Tonight then chuckles striding off. 

~Time skip to 5am~

I walked out of the red door, exiting the office. I then hear singing. It was Mac Tonight. 

"Do what you want to do~

There ain't no rules, it's up to you

It's time, do what you do

There ain't no rules it's...

Let the music get to you, There ain't no room...

Enjoy yourself, You live it off the wall

And just enjoy yourself, You live it off the wall

And just enjoy yourself, You live it off the wall~" Mac Tonight sings. I nod, suspiciously of him. I hurry up and I walk out tiredly, to my car, another night I made it...

 I hurry up and I walk out tiredly, to my car, another night I made it

(Art is not mine, All rights reserved.)