15 · trésor

INTENSE DARK BLUE EYES stared back at me as two strong arms gripped my waist, I was quite awfully aware of the way the bulge in his pants pressed against my skirt

I was rendered speechless when his fingers worked their way to my legs, caressing my calves, before they touched the slightly exposed skin underneath my skirt.

They hovered there for a minute, merely touching the skin, before drawing slow, rapid circles on my thighs.

Before I let loose a moan, he craned my head by holding my pony tail. I felt the ache between my legs intensify at the delicious pain.

Then, his lips latched onto my neck, sucking the area just below my jaw, his teeth grazing the soft skin there.

My back arched when he inched his hand up my skirt, creeping closer to my lace underwear.

He continued pampering kisses across my neck, the hand, that was yanking my pony tail, now planted firmly around the back of my neck.

A string of moans escaped my lips when his fingers moved to caress my left inner thigh, withdrawing the contact just when he was about to reach near my soaked area.

I groaned to protest but he shut me up with a kiss on the lips. All the while, he grasped my neck, cutting my air supply for a couple seconds.

He bit on my lower lip before untangling my pony tail so my dark brown hair cascaded down my shoulders. Still, his left hand refused to stop teasing me.

I swallowed whatever saliva was left in my dry throat when his thumb pressed directly on the damp spot of my panties tortuously slow, picking up speed when I rocked my hips slightly to press my core against his erection.

I initiated the kiss this time, sucking and biting his lips, the same time my fingers played with his curly hair. He moaned into my mouth, the sound low and soft, it sent a pang of chill down my spine all the way to my toes.

Without halting the kiss, he pulled the side of my panties and sneaked his thumb in to caress my clit. I jolted slightly, letting out a sharp moan.

"More." the sound came from my mouth, whiny and barely coherent.

My chest was leveled with his now, and I could feel my tits swell and harden from arousal, straining against my top.

"So wet and needy for me." He groaned in approval.

I let out a restrained gasp just as he slipped a finger inside me, his thumb playing with my clit.

Two fingers slipped in and out of my pussy and teased me again, the pace intentionally slow.

“Yes, yes, more.” I was unbelievably wet and needed more than just two fingers.

His thumb pressed on my clit faster and he slipped in two more fingers with ease, causing me to throw my head back and whimper.

I squealed in delight when his fingers found my G-spot, the pads of his fingers repeatedly touching it. My eyes flattered close at the sensation of his one hand around my neck and the other fucking my pussy.

Lost in the feeling, I hadn't even noticed Dominic had taken off my cardigan and top, leaving my chest naked. I hadn't bothered to put on a bra this morning because I only planned to take naps throughout the day after going grocery shopping.

Nonetheless, deep down, I was itching to peel my top off my skin the moment I straddled his lap.

He tilted his head and lowered his mouth to kiss the top of my breasts, leaving tender bite marks, his touch setting my skin ablaze.

His mouth latched onto my left nipple, his arm reaching to fondle with my right breast whilst his one hand kept fingering me.

I melted, shivering at the sensation, as he alternated between sucking, licking, kissing every inch of my chest, showing equal interest to both.

“I’m so…” I whispered amidst my whines. “…so close.”

I was starting to see spots in my vision from how good his fingers moved inside me. My eyes lulled back as my pussy almost reached the edge.

Dominic seemed to notice the shift because he didn’t stop hand-fucking me. Only held eye contact as he picked up his pace which earned a whiny noise from my lips.

I was practically dripping all over his hand, mewling every time his fingers stretched my walls.

It became so overwhelming that I tried to wiggle away from him. I accidentally bucked my hips against his bulge which only swelled further.

He hissed at the brief contact, an arm reaching to my waist to hold me down. “Be a good girl and let me make you cum.”

His words caused a low vibration in my belly, enticing my impending orgasm to happen. Clamping myself around his fingers, I came harder than the last time I was on the phone with him.

Wisps of pleasure rippled through every nerve ending inside my body as Dominic continued kissing my neck and my tits during my post-orgasm state.

My head was too cloudy to form a word to say to him, so I opted to pull his hair as I fell apart even more.

"Such a good girl, milking my fingers so well." He murmured between each tentative kiss.

Fuck, I love it when he calls me that. He pulled his fingers away and I whimpered at the loss of fullness inside my core.

But I was blissfully satisfied right now that I had come. More pleasure couldn’t be possible to feel right now, not when I was getting so sensitive with his intoxicating kisses.

Yet, he magnified the ecstasy by rubbing my pussy, the motion tender and soft, a sharp contrast to how he finger-fucked me so hard. I moaned, almost as if I could come again for the second time.

Before I could fathom another thought in my brain, a new wave of pleasure coursed through me, causing me to come again just as hard as the first time around, that I was left breathless by the end of it.

His other hand gripped my jaw to open my mouth. I welcomed his soaked fingers in my lips, my cum a little salty. "Suck them clean."

I cleaned his hand, suckling and moving my tongue, until he retracted his fingers. Then, he pulled my hair and leaned in for an eager kiss, as if he couldn’t wait to know what I tasted like.

He hummed in my mouth, letting a quiet moan, before clamping his hand around my throat.

“You taste so good, so fucking good, I could eat you out for hours. Just let me take you home, trésor.”

I nodded immediately, and kissed him one more time, caught up in the promise of pleasure he’d more than fulfill. And because I knew this would be something I wouldn’t ever forget in this life time.

···

Finally, after almost two years, here's this super detailed semi-smut you all have been waiting for me to write!!

U DON'T HAVE TO THANK ME FOR AN EARLY UPDATE <3

❣️🦍 I LOVE U ALL

book recs;
Twisted Hate - Ana Huang
(Enemiestolovers)
Sabotage - Shantel Tessier
(Step brother)
Hate Me - A. Jade
(Step brother)