11

FLASHBACK

FLASHBACK

I continue indulging in women for the passing weeks, preferably blondes. I wake up with a goal to end the attraction I have for Madison. But it's not easy. No matter how hard I try to erase her from my mind with other girls, I can't. No matter how much of a squirt king I become. My thoughts always go back to her. I figure going for nastier women would cure this. Pornstars. 

The exaggerated yells and hums don't distract me. I slide into their bottom holes, mouths, and tittie fuck, and even order foot-jobs, the opposite of a hand job. Tying them to the bed always gets me like concrete, but now I'm barely hard. The same goes for when the babes strap on dildos. I think to myself, pegging will turn me on...and bring me an escape. 

I'm not as aroused as I used to be. I don't exclaim as loud. I don't grunt and moan like a bitch. I hardly react...or enjoy it. I'm a mindless robot...My attention is far away...thinking of someone else. Even when I wrap blonde hair around my fists, I imagine it belongs to Madi. I waste money on fast sex like an addict. Throwing millions of dollars to rid myself of someone who's haunting me. It's as if my sex drive is inactive. 

My last resort is to screw in my sports car. The rocking vehicles, the blaring horn, and circus sex positions are useless. This is insane! I haven't even done anything with Madison! All the bouncing boobs and clits I finger, don't help. Usually, my mind is completely obliterated when I play with my toys. Instead, I'm losing interest. It's getting...boring and more like a chore. A chore to steer me from wanting someone else. Someone who keeps rejecting me. 

I watch the construction of Strygent's new lab from a golden Rolls Royce. Cranes dangle slabs of metal from a pile and reel upwards. I watch the machines place the pieces like legos into an incomplete building frame. The forklifts zoom around, full of steel sheets. Concrete mixers pave sidewalks. The closing car window muffles the noise of the machines. 

I wish I had a switch to muffle my mind. A button to press to make it less audible. I wish. But I sent a message to Charles for an update. The text reads:

Me: Report status

I wait. I watch men in yellow hard hats spread cement underneath bricks. The last update I received was about Madison being in therapy. I'm sure I encouraged that choice. Maybe she isn't as hard-headed as I assumed. A ding from my phone ends my inner thoughts:

Charles: Ms. Hart is working the bar.

The strangest thing happens. There's lightning in my veins. I don't know why. My energy skyrockets just from the text. Suddenly, I'm a teenage boy again discovering my senses. A puppet under her control...waiting to be handled. Unable to feel alive without her touch. Her presence. It's the purest drug I've ever felt. 

Holy shit! I'm in love.

I gawk at the sudden realization. Understanding why my desire has been dormant. Why pleasure no longer quenches me. Madison is the one.