49

JACE

The cabin carved into the mountain is lit by fireplaces. Pulling up to the sight of the glowing flames adds a paradise effect. A lovers retreat. We're steps away from merging into one body. So close to entangling our souls as one. I carry my queen in my arms, my destination is a wooden elevator camouflaged into the side of the stone. Madi glances back at the carriage. "Don't worry. We'll bring it to Paris."

"How did you read my mind?" She snuggles her nose into the crevice of my neck.

"You're not hard to read." I tap a button in the middle of the brick to access the elevator.

"How many hidden doors do you have?"

"Unlimited." The ride up is quick, since there are no levels beneath the cabin. The doors open to the wrap around porch. Earth tone beige with an overlooking view of forest and bright stars. I carry her past the threshold. The French door opens automatically.

"This is now sacred ground." She exclaims, believing one step over the threshold marks our home as husband and wife.

"More like sacred sheets." I joke. My feet past the open floor concept: living room, dining room, and kitchen. Up the winding staircase to the loft styled bedroom. The California king size bed. White bed sheets covered in red rose petals. A crackling fireplace. I slowly lower her to the floor. The short dress puffs with air giving it the appearance of a tutu. It's so beautiful. She's so beautiful.

Her oceanic eyes dart from mine to the bed. Suggesting we retire to it. "So..." She swish her hips side to side.

I grip her love handles and pull her close. "So."

Madi opens the black bag Lily gave her. It's a sex kit. There are numerous jars of lube inside, the edible kind. There are condoms too...although we won't be using those. It'll be raw. I can't be restrained from feeling all of her.

My wife unzips her ice princess dress. Her catty, sassiness is amplified by her silence. Only the sparkling fireplace sounds the air. A hard pressure crushes my chest. Every intake of oxygen is shorten by my tightening lungs. My brain evaporates when the dress drops. Underneath it is diamond lingerie. The necklace, which I thought was a normal dangling gem, is connected to the rest of the piece. A choker necklace that spans lines of crystals down her chest to her bra and thong. The jewelry hang like fringe. Same as the red tango dress she wore before. The crystal color on her sun kissed skin waters my mouth.

The intensity of the quietness burns my gut. Madi unloosens my tie, wiggling it off. She's restless, I can tell by how fast her hands move. Next, she unhooks my belt, removes my blazer, flinging it to the side. Her breathing picks up.

Is she finding it hard to breathe too? Is her heart slowing and throbbing....as if it's about to cease beating?

Her doll fingers rip the buttons off of my shirt. The way she clears her wet mouth...the salivating gulp. Madi's jugular flexes...her throat stretches with every deep swallow. I intertwine my fingers with hers, aiding her in removing my dress shirt, trousers, and briefs. I feel her hands shake uncontrollably. She hyperventilates. Is she scared? "Are you alright?"

"Yeah." She answers too quickly, her jittery voice now match her hands. Her lie isn't believable.

"Are you nervous?"

Madi jumpy eyes fall to the floor. "A little."

"Why?"

"I know you told me not to compare myself to the other women. that's easier said than done. All I can think about is what they did...and how they did it." She speaks solemnly.