Chapter 1

SMTMHB

(I'm not a great writer but I hope you like my 1st story in wattpad,  thank for reading on my on-going story!, I rarely update but I hope you appreciate my story😊)

Chapter 1

Author pov

Of course Taehyung busy in his office typing on the computer and Jisoo went in to bring Taehyung a coffee...

Jisoo pov

"Sir, would you like to drink the coffee?, I made it for you sir"

Author pov

Taehyung busy looking at the papers and Jisoo put it on his desk and Jisoo began to walk but Taehyung talk to her...

Taehyung pov

"Thank for the coffee and you can go out now and proceed to your work"

Author pov

Jisoo left on her boss office on the other hand Jisoo one of her colleagues,  IM NAYEON,  wave at her and talk to her...

Nayeon pov

"Good morning Ms. Kim,  i know you secretly has a crush on our boss"

Jisoo pov

"what are you talking about Ms. Nayeon?, I don't have a crush on our boss..."

Author pov

Of course Jisoo secretly admiring on her boss lately and Taehyung didn't notice it, after a couple of hours, it's was break time, Jisoo entered on her boss office and saw Taehyung busy with some files...

Jisoo pov

" you can rest now and eat Sir Kim, let's take a break"

Author pov

Jisoo went to the cafeteria and saw Nayeon, they eat together while chatting...

Nayeon pov

"oh my God!, our boss are here!, many girls are looking at him now! He's so handsome"

Author pov

Jisoo look where Taehyung was, Taehyung buying some bento box and eat by himself, Jisoo look at  Taehyung who's busy eating...

*after a minute

Nayeon pov

"let's go Ms. Kim, let's go to the office now"

Author pov

Jisoo look again at Taehyung who's busy eating bento box and Taehyung look at her too, Taehyung just grin to her and Jisoo got blush...

*FF

Author pov

After work they start to leave, the other employees began to leave, Taehyung  clean his office first before he leave and Jisoo done with her work and ready to leave...

Taehyung busy

Let's go Ms. Kim you need to drive me home first before you going to home it's your duty to assist your boss...

Jisoo pov

Let's go Sir Kim,  let's go to your house...

Author pov

Finally after 1 hour they arrive safely at his home, Jisoo assist Taehyung and Jisoo open the door for him...

Taehyung pov