Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Author pov

Taehyung was woke up first and saw Jisoo sleeping peacefully and he look at her for a second, Taehyung agree that's Jisoo was pretty and attractive, Jisoo began to open her eyes and Taehyung fake his sleep and Jisoo went down and saw RM the butler...

Jisoo pov

"you're the handsome butler last time, what you're name again?"

RM pov

"Hello!, I am Kim Namjoon, RM for short, but you can called me Namjoon hyung if you want, and how's last night with Sir V?"

Jisoo pov

"nothing happened last night and we have separate bed, that's all, I want to go now, can you please tell Sir Kim that's..."

Taehyung pov

"what's you gonna tell to him?, hmm?, Butler Kim you can leave early because it's Friday, i can take care of her, see you then"

Author pov

When Namjoon left, Taehyung grin to Jisoo...

Taehyung pov

"let's go to the company now and are we have a meeting with the other company?, hmm?"

Jisoo pov

"yes sir, we have a company meeting at 3 pm and it's was from Min and Jung Enterprises"

Taehyung pov

"okay let's go to the company right now but before that you must change your clothes first, here i gave you this"

Author pov

Taehyung gave Jisoo a  office outfit...

Taehyung pov

" I gave you 30 minutes to change your clothes, don't worry it's 6: 30 am in the morning, i wait you in the car"

Author pov

While Taehyung waiting, Jisoo hurry went to the bathroom to change, she's smiling because Taehyung notice her, after she change she went to the car and saw Taehyung speaking someone on his phone, Jisoo drive safely at the company...

*company

Author pov

Jisoo smile when Nayeon greet her a good morning...

Nayeon pov

"good morning Ms. Kim!, you look pretty today!"

Jisoo pov

"same at you Ms. Nayeon so let's go to work?"

Author pov

Meanwhile Taehyung busy again with his work again, Jisoo came and gave Taehyung a green tea, Jisoo put carefully the tea in the table and began to talk...

Jisoo pov

"ahmm sir if you need anything just called me right way, i come and went to you"

Taehyung pov

"thank for the green tea  Ms. Kim,  you can take leave now"

Author pov

When Jisoo left,  Taehyung put a smile on his face while working, meanwhile  Jungkook busy with his client, he's a busy person...

Jungkook pov