Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Author pov

Lisa was busy with her work, she wanted to date Jungkook so she called Jungkook and JK answered it...

Jungkook pov "

"oh, it's you Ms. Lalisa?, do you need something?"

Lisa pov

"oh, i wanted to tell you important, can you meet me after your work?, i wanted to eat diner with you"

Jungkook pov

"hmm, let's go diner tonight, i called you later okay?"

Author pov

It's already evening and Jisoo patiently waiting for Taehyung, and Seokjin look too...

Seokjin pov

Oh, you look good today Jisoo, ahmm, Taehyung, you took care of Jisoo right?, hmm?"

Taehyung pov

"i take care of Ms. Kim, so let's go now?"

Author pov

Taehyung didn't say anything when they on the car, he didn't look at Jisoo, Jisoo wore a sexy dress and she's pretty, and Jisoo saw Taehyung who's busy looking at the front, he look serious...

Jisoo pov

Jisoo pov

" ahmm sir, it's anything wrong?, are you...."

Taehyung pov

"Ms. Kim, you look pretty tonight and i was afraid to look at you, I got nervous..."

Author pov

Jisoo was blushing and they reach at Taehyung parents house and Taehyung open the car door for Jisoo...

Jisoo pov

"thank sir for open the car door for me, let's go sir, I'm sure you're family are waiting for us"

Taehyung pov

"i called you love from now on,  love, let's go inside"

Author pov

Jisoo got blushed when Taehyung called her love, she's can't look at Taehyung, when they reach to the living room,  Butler Joon greet them with a smile...

RM pov

"good evening Sir and Mam!, Sir V, you're whole family are waiting on you in the kitchen, please enjoy your time, you two Ms. Kim"

Author pov

Jisoo began to nervous at soon they went to the kitchen and saw Taehyung family, Taehyung mom greeted them especially Jisoo...