Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Author pov

After they eat and talk,  Jisoo feel drunk after she drink many soju and she feel want to vomit...

Taehyung pov

"we will be going now dad, mom it's already 9 pm and   we be going home, dad, mom, thank for coming with us"

Taehyung dad pov

"sure, be safe and goodbye dear"

Author pov

Taehyung and Jisoo finally leaving but Jisoo want to vomit, so Jisoo find a way vomit and saw Taehyung and just smirk to Taehyung... 

Taehyung pov

"Ms. Kim Jisoo, let's go home now, you're drunk"

Jisoo pov

"no, i'm fine"

Author pov

Jisoo went to Taehyung and Taehyung was feel nervous when Jisoo began to walk to him..

Taehyung pov

"what... what are you trying to do Ms. Jisoo?, are you gonna vomit?!, vomit on my tuxedo?!"

Author pov

Jisoo began to vomit on Taehyung tuxedo  and Taehyung was surprised  what's Jisoo do to him and he take care of Jisoo to his apartment and put on his bed room and then Taehyung began to walk but Jisoo hold Taehyung hand...

Taehyung pov

" is there something wrong Ms. Kim?"

Jisoo pov

"can you stay for a minute sir, just stay here until i fall asleep..."

Author pov

Taehyung saw Jisoo sleeping peacefully and Taehyung look at Jisoo, he can't help to stare to Jisoo, Jisoo phone rang and it's was from Seokjin...

Taehyung pov

Taehyung pov

"good evening hyung it's me Kim Taehyung, you're little sister is sleeping now and let's me go to the rooftop first.."

*rooftop