Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Author pov

Jisoo realize what she saying after she saying and she look  at Taehyung  and got embarrassed...

Jisoo pov

"I'm sorry sir but i take back what i said, please forget what i said sir"

Taehyung pov

"hmm, don't worry you will be fine, just be calm and answer my parents question that's all you need to do"

Jisoo pov

"but sir, maybe i'm not ready yet, maybe next time we can go to your parents next time"

Taehyung pov

"no, whether you like it or not, you will go to my parents house okay?, it's getting late now, go and call you're older brother to spend the night here and goodnight"

Author pov

Jisoo got pissed about Taehyung who's act cold and bossy sometimes and Jisoo went to the room that's Taehyung mention to her before he go to his own room...

Seokjin pov

"hey, little sis what time is it?, it's already 10 pm in the evening, you should go home now..."

Jisoo pov

"oh, i supposed to go home before 9 but my boss said i will go to sleep here, don't worry we sleep in separate bed and don't worry to me and just go to sleep, are you yawning right now?, hahahaha,  don't worry at me, i will be fine, i make sure i be home before 8 am, Goodnight oppa"

Author pov

Jin ended the call and he was smiling because of his little sister love life, he went to sleep again, meanwhile Jisoo open the door and went to the bed to lay down but she keep thinking what happened those days with her boss, Jisoo keep thinking if she able to confess her feelings to her boss and she change her clothes into sleep wear and she search to the Google, on  how to confess, so she search it....

"how to confess your feelings?"

"tell the other person how you feel directly and let them know why you're confessing"

Jisoo pov

*in mind

"should i confess my feelings to my boss through chat or in person?"

-----

*next day

Author pov

Taehyung saw Jisoo making their breakfast it's just a simple breakfast, bacon, eggs, toasted bread with matching milk...

Jisoo pov

"good morning Sir, sir V!, please be seated and i made this breakfast for us"

Jisoo pov

"hmm, let's eat together Ms. Kim,  I lost appetite when i have no one to eat with"

Author pov

Taehyung and Jisoo didn't say anything and just eat their breakfast and Taehyung began to speak...

Taehyung pov

"hmm, so we going to my parents house today, maybe in evening so you can spend your time with your older brother, i go and drive you home"