Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Author pov

Taehyung drive for a 8 hours and he came at 10 pm, he's was tired from driving... He came to check in and he ask the bellboy to help him to his luggage, Seokjin done talking with Jimin, Jhope and Suga, and Seokjin saw Taehyung....

Seokjin pov

"what are you doing here Mr. Kim Taehyung?, i thought you with my my little sister?"

Taehyung pov

"hmm, i have a important meeting with you, it's about Mr. Jeon Jungkook"

Author pov

Jungkook sipping his american expresso and Jisoo began to talk...

Jisoo pov

" so how are you?, i mean  how's your work?, did you find a job?"

Jungkook pov

"i find a job and I'm fine no need to worry i became a lawyer, so no need to worry to me, what about you Jisoo?, what kind of job are you doing?, did your boss hurt you?, I think you better stay away with him, you can sleep in my apartment,  and forget about your boss and just quit, find a better man or you can get back to me... "

Jisoo pov

" look Jungkook, i don't Wang to go with you, i came here to remind you that's let's not meet again, forget me and move on, past is past, Jungkook don't be such a stubborn and goodbye "

Jungkook pov

"you will came back to me again, so see you then"

Author pov

Jisoo called a taxi and went inside  and Jisoo  saw Taehyung message to her and read it....

To Ms. Jisoo

"sorry but i went to Jeju Island for a business meeting and i will meet your Older brother too, just called me or text if anything happened, don't worry about me"

Author pov

Jisoo just sigh and just sleep, after a minute, Jisoo use the key that's Taehyung gave to him, she open the door and went to her own room, she change her clothes and went to sleep, meanwhile Taehyung enjoying himself and thinking Jisoo, he can't help to fall for her and he can't help to think of her, he's busy drinking alone when someone knocking...

Seokjin pov

"hmm, what do you want?, eating outside, or i cook?"

Taehyung pov

"hmm, let's me taste your foods hyung, so, i can called you hyung?"

Seokjin pov

"okay, let's go to the kitchen end cook"

Author pov

Seokjin start to cook and Taehyung  start to wanted to help Seokjin but Seokjin refuse...

Seokjin pov

"you can watch for a while, i will cook our diner first"

Author pov

Jungkook is busy  with his works, he's busy for his clients, meanwhile Seokjin was with Taehyung, they usual eating diner together and Seokjin began to talk with a serious face...

Seokjin pov

"you know Mr. Taehyung, do you like my little sister by any chance?"