A/n + info

Before I start the story- I just wanna let you know that most of my knowledge for the slashers comes from other fanfics and the wiki, I've only recently started to get into slashers thanks to these fanfics and the only horror movies I've watched before are bride of Chucky, Friday the 13th, and (very recently) Scream.

I'll try my best to make the characters accurate as possible so please let me know if I make them do anything that seems out of character.

I'll also make the Y/n in this fic as inclusive as possible, So appearance, gender/pronouns, and more is not mentioned. Please let me know if I accidentally mention their appearance or use non gender-neutral pronouns.

Also you've got loving parents in this fic so everyone with mommy and/or daddy issues can feel the love and warmth of a good parent, sorry if you wanted a traumatized y/n.

This is supposed to be a somewhat romance fic, but I'll try to make it open to interpretation if you would rather have platonic relationships. Y/n is in college btw.

And of course, here are what these words mean.

Y/n = Your name

F/c = Favorite colour(s)

F/s = Favorite subject(s)

F/f = Favorite food

Probably won't be using these often, but they're here just in case!

If you'd ever like to see a slasher get added besides the ones in the tags, Let me know!