Meow

Summary: You want to sleep, sleep for as long as you can.

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・.

Honestly, you weren't exactly sure where you're running to.

Then again, you don't think anyone would know where to go while getting chased by a creepy tall ass serial killer only seen in movies.

But for dumb fucking reason, the world (aka your idiocy) has led you to that cute fucking CAT CAFE.

You're just glad Jason likes animals, unless both yours and my memory serves us wrong.

Hiding inside of the kitchen pantry– with a tiny, fluffy, and adorable gray kitten resting on your chest– You hold your breath so you're not like those idiot movie characters breathing louder than a motorcycle while hiding, you have your gun, a knife and pan you found, and some magazine with hot men and women on for emotional comfort.

Last part didn't really work because you're now insecure thanks to knife guy and envy the models.

"Oh god me, focus and try to remember how to fucking kill that hockey mask freak." You whisper to yourself, almost letting out a loud gasp as you hear footsteps enter the kitchen.

You eye the door nervously, feeling your grip on the gun slowly slipping away and vision blurring as you feel something wet drip down your cheeks. 'Am I crying? Embarrassingggg.'

A tear that has slipped down your cheek hits the kitten's head, immediately waking it up as it lets out a yawn.

Silently praying the cat does not make a sound, you move away from the door and attempt to get on your feet, holding the kitten near you, however, your legs feel like jello, wobbly and weak and you end up as the one making noises as you slip and desperately grip onto the shelves– causing it to break under your weight and fall along with you.

"...shit."

The door swings open and you scramble to your legs and shoot blindly, as Jason is taken back, you quickly grab the kitten and run past him, sending him one last bullet to where ever the fuck you think you saw.

Quickly leaving the kitten with it's friends and family, you run out the back and block the door by pushing a dumpster in front before rushing to where ever is safe.

A few minutes of frantically running has led you to the nearest park– and you shove your gun into your pocket and bite down the knife handle as you dig your nails into the bark of the tree, climbing as fast as you can.

You take a moment to breathe once you reach the top, sending your current location to Annie, and you wait. As silent as one can be after running a marathon while being chased by a serial killer. Your heart is pounding, mind is racing, you feel sweat dripping (or maybe your tears) down your face as you wipe your face.

You bite your lips, sinking your teeth in until you a faint metal taste drips down your throat, choking back a sob as your entire body quivers–

You want to sleep, sleep for as long as you can.

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・.

"For fucks sake Melody– sit your ass down."

Mandy's choice of words and harsh tone made Melody snap her head towards her with a sour look, scrunching up her nose as she narrowed her eyes. "Sorry I'm fucking nervous about the fact our professor killed someone and now one of our classmates is getting chased by another killer???" She spat out.

Mandy just rolled her eyes at her, crossing her legs as the woman paced around again. She bit her nail as she muttered– probably an insult towards Melody, which the latter gladly blocked out of her ears as she usually does.

Annie and Norman sat awkwardly a distance away, watching the two quickly banter for what felt like the hundredth time– though it's actually only the 23rd, not that it's any better.

To tell the truth, they couldn't even tell if the two girls were even genuinely scared for your life or fearful for their own.

It doesn't help that despite the police finally arriving– they're practically of no use as it will take a while to arrive to your current location, especially when they don't know if you're even there.

Annie rocked back and forth, hands shaking as she tugged the hairs on her neck. She scrolled through the messages you had last sent her, as if searching for any ideas on how to help through your jumbled mess of a text which consisted of capital letters and not a single actual word.

"An–"

"Norman." Mandy cut Norman off just as he spoke, striding towards him with and irritated look. "You have a car?"

Norman blinked, slowly nodding. "Uhm, y-yeah..?"

"Give me the keys."

"Mandy!" Melody yelled as she walked towards her friend, "You can't just take a stranger's car! What would you even do with it?"

Mandy turned to look at Melody over her shoulders with a huff, rolling her eyes as she turned back to Norman.

"Run over a killer, duh."

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・.

Silence, absolute silence.

That's what you would have preferred to wake up to instead of the deafening crunch of leaves that instilled fear into the core of your entire existences.

You shot your head up at the direction of the sound, a tight grip around the tree you sit on as you peer your eyes through the bushes and trees, squinting as you try to see.

A familiar hockey masked man strolls through the park, bloodied machete in hand.

You hold onto your gun a little tighter, heavy breaths escaping your throat as you count the bullets.

Shaky arms slowly point to the man, the steel cold to the touch, your index finger slowly wrapping around the trigger.

'Calm yourself.' You think, feeling your eyes tear up again. 'It's for your own good.'

You wonder how long you have to sit here and wait before you're found, lingering around in a park with a corpse, and if the squirrels hiding in the trees or birds flying up to the sky like the taste of flesh.

You don't have time to think anymore, because the sound of vrooming snaps you out of your thoughts and instead replaces your fear with confusion (hope?) as you look to see a black car driving st dangerously high speeds towards.. you.

"WHAT THE FUCK-"

You immediately fall from the tree, groaning as you quickly try to get to your feet and scramble away. The sounds also catch Jason's attention– and when he looks over to you, the car suddenly turns, heading to his direction instead.

He also runs, no idea why but he does.

But unfortunately he is no match for an unhinged broke college student fueled spite and rage.

"HAHA, FUCK YEAH!!" Mandy cheered, hands in the air before she realises she needs to keep it on the steering wheel.

You recognized the voice, halting in extreme confusion. "MANDY??"

The back window rolled down, and in the sest you find Annie. "Y/N!! HURRY AND GET IN!"

You don't waste another second, immediately running to the car as Annie opens the door. You practically jump inside– Surprised to see even Norman and Melody inside, with the latter in the front seat.

"What're you guys all doing?!" You asked in between heavy breaths.

"Escaping, preferably before we get in trouble for destroying the park." Melody bluntly says while Mandy quickly turns the car around and begins to drive out of the park.

Annie envelopes you into a hug, you can feel her wet eyes dampening your shirt as she speaks through sobs.

"We're going home."