What a normie (3)

Summary: "Mothfuc..." You trail off, hushing yourself as you look around the room, realizing your roommates aren't here, you take a deep breath and continue. "KERRRRRRR"

"SHUT IT" Says a random person from the room next door.

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・.

You toppled over to the ground and gripped onto the walls as you threw up whatever you digested into the bin. Fingers bleeding against the bricks as you dig them into it while Andrew patted your back and handed you a bottle of water.

"This is why I told you to rest before going on that ride." Andrew sighed, you let out a groan as you gulp down the water.

"I didn't know it would be that fast!"

"It's literally a roller coaster ride, of course it's fast." He flicked your forehead, maybe it wasn't the best idea to bring you to an amusement park.

You pouted, he always makes sense.

Andrew hoisted you up from the ground, holding a firm grip on your hand. He adjusted the collar of your shirt with his free hand and led you to a restroom, where he waited outside while you cleaned up.

"Wanna leave now? It's getting pretty late." Andrew said as you stepped out, looking up to see the sun setting down.

You nodded, covering your mouth as you yawn. "Annie must be lonely waiting for us." You mumble.

Andrew shrugged his shoulders. "She already had her fun with you yesterday, I'm sure she isn't."

He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and you both made your ways to the Bates Motel. Though he insisted he'd drop you off at the one you were staying at, you wanted to see Annie for a moment.

As you entered the building, you looked around to see no one in sight, not even Norman.

"There doesn't seem to be a lot of guests booked here, huh?" You note, and Andrew nodded.

"Must be pretty unknown, despite being a good place." He says. You both went over to Annie's room, knocking on the door twice.

You hear some groaning and stumbling, falling and..elephants? was that a co-

"Oh hey you're back!"

You stare at Annie blankly, Andrew doesn't even questions the noises as he immediately strikes up a conversation and tells her abiut his day with you.

"Glad to see you two had fun." The girl smiled brightly, hugging you and patting your head. "Too bad Andrew didn't let me come, what a meanie~"

"You two had fun alone the other day, can't I do the same?" Andrew huffed, and you grinned.

"If it was Thomas, you would be to shy to go alo-"

"Y/N ISN'T IT ABOUT TIME YOU LEAVE? GOODNIGHT YOU TWO!"

He turned to his heels and paced to his room, slapping the door shut as you and Annie giggle.

"Well then, good night Y/n!" Annie says, hugging you once more before you bid her farewell and leave.

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・.

The morning rays of sun casted upon you awokened you with a stir and a groan, rubbing your eyes as you turn your back to the window, blocking your vision from the blinding lights and ready to return to the slumber.

Apparently the sun found that offensive because as you turned, you hit your head on the corner of the bed side table, causing you to yelp and spiral out of bed.