I'm not dealing with this today.

Summary: "I'll leave you alone soon, if you play a little game with me-" "I'm not dealing with this today, Or ever."

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・.

You let out a sigh of relief as your parents finally left and slumped onto the couch in the living room, you're parents are out to visit your grandparents for the week and you have the whole house to yourself since they trust you enough to not burn the house down or whatever.

It wasn't often you get the chance to be home alone for an entire week so you're definitely going to use this to your advantage, Blasting music and staying up late, only doing chores and homework when you feel like it, and being able to invite friends without your parents interrogating them as if they're criminals just to act as if they're their children later on.

For now though, you decided to watch a movie or two and later on do your assignment that's due in three days. You groan as you remember it, it's crazy how your professor was kind enough to give a whole month yet you couldn't even manage to write a word in before giving up.

You looked through the endless movies set on the table before deciding to watch a cheesy romance movie, you turn the tv on and put in the dvd.

30 minutes into the movie, you are startled by the sound of the phone ringing. Sighing, you get up and answer it. "Hello?"

"Hello." A strange voice answers, you are confused and scared by the unfamiliar man and wonder if your parents got drunk and told a stranger your number again.

"Who is this?" You ask, sitting back down on the couch after getting a box of pocky sticks.

"Sorry, I think I've got the wrong number." The person answers, you gave a strange look at the phone while munching on a pocky stick.

"Okay, bye I guess." You say. "Wait no-" You hang up before you could even realize his protest, but you don't really care and focus on the movie.

The phone rings and you answer it, again. "Hello?"

"Don't hang up the phone this time." He says. "Why?" you ask.

"I wanna talk with you. " You look confused, does this mystery person have no friends? poor guy.

"Are you watching a movie?" He asks, You start feeling anxious, wondering how he knew that and turn your head to the tv. Where the female lead and male lead are in a heated make out session, You almost gag at the sight. Why did you choose this movie again?

"Yea." You turn away from the tv, disgusted. You're not sure how the actors can handle doing such things while a bunch of people are watching them.

"Do you like movies?" You think for a moment, you don't really watch much movies. Especially on your own, but you do like watching them when you can.

"I guess." you answer, eating yet another pocky stick.

"Have you ever watched horror movies?" You turn back to the tv and look at the table, where a bunch of horror (and others) movie dvds laid there.

"Who hasn't?" He chuckles a bit. "Yes, yes. Who hasn't watched a horror movie? they're one of the best genre."

You let out a quiet "mhm" as you glued your eyes onto the scene before you, some drama happening between two of the male leads while the heroine is in the back trying to get them to stop. 'What the hell happened while I was talking to the stranger?' You ask yourself.

"Tell me, What is your favorite scary movie?"

You pause and think for a moment, is there really a movie that's your favorite? usually you just watch them once and enjoy it or not, then forget about them because you were busy with other things.