20 - Han Jisung

Yesterday, after finishing up with the song Chan had asked me to check for him, Yeona and I talked a bit more. At some point she brought up Hyeon, her best friend, and asked if he could meet the guys. She told me how she had told him about us and how he got really curious. The first thing that crossed my mind was: what if he recognises us. She must have seen my hesitation as she told me to just forget about it. I didn't want her to think that I don't want to meet her friend, so I quickly dismissed it, telling her I thought it should be fine, but that I wanted to check it with the guys first. She understood this and instantly agreed with me. 

That night, after Yeona left, Chan and I talked about it and we came to the conclusion that it should be fine. Yeona had already told Hyeon our names; he didn't recognise us then. So the chance of him knowing us is small. Yeona had told me some things about Hyeon already, but none of them were anything about him knowing or liking kpop. Taking all of this in consideration, I got Chan's approval. Not wasting a second I texted Yeona, telling her that she and Hyeon were welcome. I texted that all of us would be home at some point today.

So here I am, standing in the hallway with the front door open. Yeona and Hyeon walking into our dorm. The boy sends me an excited smile. His eyes are darting around, taking in everything he sees. I notice how Yeona grabs his wrist, dragging him past me as she points to me while saying: "Hyeon, meet Jisung. Jisung, meet Hyeon." Not wasting another second, she drags the poor guy into our living room. I snicker softly at the sight, why does this not surprise me at all. It seems like Yeona is more excited about Hyeon meeting us then Hyeon himself. Just like me when Yeona was going to meet my members. "Everyone! Attention!" The girl shouts. I walk into the living room after them, noticing how all eyes are locked on Yeona and the boy next to her. "This is Hyeon. He's a weirdo so he'll fit right in." 

A few chuckles are heard as Hyeon gives his best friend a death stare. I'm glad to be standing close enough to them so that I can hear their interaction. "Seriously? You really enjoy embarrassing me, don't ya." Hyeon snarls at Yeona. 

She just giggles softly, before hitting the boy on his shoulder, shoving him towards my friends. "Just introduce yourself. They don't bite."

"You sure about that?" I snicker at the two. Hyeon's eyes widen as they lock on me. "Just kidding." I say, smiling at the boy. 

Yeona is clearly impatient today, sighing when the boy remains in the same spot. Both her hands find their way onto his shoulders, pushing Hyeon towards the couch where Changbin and Lee Know are sitting. Pushing his shoulders down she forces him to sit between the two guys. 

I join Yeona and Felix on the other couch, the three of us snickering at Hyeon who glances from Changbin to Lee Know. Yeona really placed the poor guy between the two most intimidating looking guys. Slowly all of us start to chat, getting to know each other. The tiny amount of worry, about Hyeon perhaps knowing us, that I had pushed to the back of my mind, disappears completely. 

It doesn't take long for Chan to appear from his room. "You must be Hyeon." He says, nodding at the boy. 

Hyeon nods at him, standing up politely. "And you are...?"

"Chan." His eyes go from Hyeon towards the table between the two couches. "Seriously? Have none of you thought about being polite and offering them something to drink?" Disappointed he shakes his head. "Han and Changbin, go grab some glasses."

Changbin stands up and Yeona takes this as her opportunity to swap places. Sitting down next to Hyeon and softly saying to him: "See, he is like the dad of all of them." I can't help but smile, she doesn't realise how right she is. Stay always call him our dad as well, our five-year-old dad. I snicker at the thought.